What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

mxlegend99

Referee
Maybe we’ll toss Curtis Scott a minimum wage life line?
His drunken behaviour aside. The guy hasnt been NRL standard for a while now. One of the worst defensive centres running around. Even Bellamy couldn't fix his defence

Even if he can stay off the grog and not bring negative attention to the club he's only going to be a solid reserve grader and depth player at best. Too much risk (media wise) for little reward IMO.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
His drunken behaviour aside. The guy hasnt been NRL standard for a while now. One of the worst defensive centres running around. Even Bellamy couldn't fix his defence

Even if he can stay off the grog and not bring negative attention to the club he's only going to be a solid reserve grader and depth player at best. Too much risk (media wise) for little reward IMO.
Yeah, perhaps you’re right, I haven’t taken that much notice of him to be fair.

I’m also not advocating for his signing, he’s just a dude that’s out there.

Ive got not doubt the club have a plan, hence his early release.

Trust the system!

Munky

Coach
BJ is essentially what a centre version of To'o would like.

If he wasn't the stupidest player I've ever seen though.

chrisD

Coach
I guess my issue is we are basically weakening team 2022 to (try to) strengthen team 2023 and beyond. I don't know that when you have such a good a shot at winning next season you should be overly concerning yourself with much beyond. Things change a lot in a year and you have time to adapt.

Ideally we resign everyone, but missing one of the 3 not signed for 2023 isn't exactly putting ourselves in a hole.

Munky

Coach
He’s like a slow, unfit, hot headed, dumb version of Bizza.

Every run he made in his good period of 2016 - 2019 he bowled over defenders. In the 2016 final against us him and Rapana shredded our edge every touch.

Problem is whatever the right decision post contact was he was unlikely to make it.

Cost the Raiders the 2019 GF by butchering a certain try on an overlap (I'll acknowledge he was a big reason for them being there in the first place though.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I think we can all agree that BJ’s best games are behind him. That combined with his anger management issues and his poor attitude to life in general. He’s a Hard P

He can’t crack it in Tiger Town for pity sake.

martielang

Bench
I love watching BJ play. Not sure I'd enjoy it quite as much if he was playing for us though.

Used to be an absolute weapon.

Blade23

Juniors
Don't expect much but the club is looking to add a centre and a back rower to the squad. Or a edge who can slot in the middle. Preferably some fg experience.
There will some cheapies to pick up.
Once the Dolphins start signing players, you might even find existing clubs may look to move players (who aren't in their future plans) on early. We could pick up a bargain for 12 months.
The silly season is now in full swing.

Debt Clock

Juniors
Don't expect much but the club is looking to add a centre and a back rower to the squad. Or a edge who can slot in the middle. Preferably some fg experience.
Once the Dolphins start signing players, you might even find existing clubs may look to move players (who aren't in their future plans) on early. We could pick up a bargain for 12 months.
Is there any lower grade signing that you can report?

Iamback

Coach

Lots of stupid teams doing stupid things.

We have the best spine locked in. Kikau and Crichton. Just need players to not shit the bed

Latest posts