What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2021

Sphagnum

Coach
Jmac gonna lead on Zaaki he reckons. How is s he going to do that when he misses the kick on every horse he has ever ridden?

Sphagnum

Coach
The manikato field is the worst group 1 race that’s ever been assembled. Savatoxl should absolutely brain them

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The manikato field is the worst group 1 race that’s ever been assembled. Savatoxl should absolutely brain them
lol yet the Everest isn't, the Man would beat this lot now from the grave FFS!!

I reckon Lombardo can win this and he was in 78 grade 2 starts ago lol.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Someone told me Raggedy Andy Williams is 3 from about his last 100 rides at Goatfield. lol no wonder why i have been steering clear of the ugly wrinkled merkin.

The only thing worse than the Manikato field is listening to all these vicflogs on racing.com! Lord give me strength..
Even the missus can’t stand that Richo in passing.

I asked her what she didn’t like about, because he shits me too.

“He’s an annoying fruity cue-ball”

When she’s right, she’s right.

Personally, that Campbo pisses me off the most. Don’t start me.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
To tell you how good Vain was my old man who was an excellent judge and was a great form student reckoned that Vain would of beaten Manikato pulling a billy Kart. The Man would of destroyed that lot by plenty. But my old man who also saw Kingston Town on Debut get beat by plenty and turn and say to a mate "how would you be like to be feeding that bastard"?

But to his credit he did say what a magnificent looking horse, Nek Minnet he was gelded wins his next start @ 40-1 and never loses another race the Sydney way of going.