What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

The_Frog

First Grade
Yep he pled guilty to a crime....(a sex crime at that). Once punishment is given and served......as a society do we have to right to continue punishment for the term of his natural life. With harrassment, abuse, threats, bile ?
With NRL players, it would appear so. Funnily enough, I haven't noticed Michael Slater getting the rounds of the kitchen for his alleged indiscretions (which are only charges at the moment). Perhaps the twittersphere is working up to it.

The_Frog

First Grade
Wonder if the Judge in May’s case will wonder, “I didn’t have a lot nice things to say about Tyrone was he talking about me in his little rant contrition was part of the nice sentence he got. Might see him again” Biggest fear from suits might be with all the drugs , Covid-19 breaches and other shenanigans NRL might say loosing points is the go. Taking points off premiers would show we are serious.
I'm sure 15 other clubs would get right behind that. If Tyrone finds himself fronting the same beak again he deserves all he gets. And finally, contrition is a private matter, not a public spectacle for all the vultures on Twitter or even LU. Most of the contrition you see in public or in courtrooms for that matter is confected in order to gain an advantage.

DinkyDi

Juniors
In the past their have been grave mistakes made when innocent men have been eithere goaled or killed.

DNA doesn't stop that happening.

DNA can be 'planted' on or near a person.

No It's not that simple.
Please, take note, I do not care about your views. With that, I will keep mum.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm sure 15 other clubs would get right behind that. If Tyrone finds himself fronting the same beak again he deserves all he gets. And finally, contrition is a private matter, not a public spectacle for all the vultures on Twitter or even LU. Most of the contrition you see in public or in courtrooms for that matter is confected in order to gain an advantage.

Thank you Froggie I so agree.

Remorse (I believe) is a solitary activity. It's between you and the person you see back in the mirror each day.

Just because you've committed a crime, been sentenced : Doesn't mean (when sentence completed) you should have to spend the rest of your life, grovelling to the world at large.

Being put in the stockade so that others can throw rotten fruit at you either.

DinkyDi

Juniors
If as you say you don't care about my views, why then have you DinkyDi spent much of the afternoon attempting to pull apart my opinion.
If you say so. We were having a friendly debate, until others got involved. Fortunately, we are strangers, so your opinion, and that of others, does not bother me.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Actually that's not the case. From the beginning it's been a debate that's had a good number of paticipants in it.

I have friends and family members who hold very different opinions to me, on a range of subjects.

That doesn't stop us being family members or indeed friends being friends.

It's important to think for yourself, and make up your own mind on a whole range of issues.

Alintheeast

Juniors
With NRL players, it would appear so. Funnily enough, I haven't noticed Michael Slater getting the rounds of the kitchen for his alleged indiscretions (which are only charges at the moment). Perhaps the twittersphere is working up to it.
Don’t know if the 15 would get behind taking points from any(including there own)club whose players bring the game into disrepute based on an assessment by Philip Street.
Michael Slater was trending on Twitter yesterday thought he got a new TV contract till I clicked link.

All these “I love Tyrone May” freaks have really screwed up a good thread.

Shame on you.

The guy is a complete flog.

No tolerance for perverts.

Now you just get used to him-being stood down -forever.

0653D976-4E45-4971-91E1-8EBF872FEF38.jpeg

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
All these “I love Tyrone May” freaks have really screwed up a good thread.

Shame on you.

The guy is a complete flog.

No tolerance for perverts.

Now you just get used to him-being stood down -forever.

View attachment 55344

Who is the child in the photo.

I wonder Silverdale whether you have permission to use her image in this manner.

I also know that comprehension Silverdale isn't a strong point for you. I don't recall anyone saying 'they LOVED' Tyrone May.

All I want is for him to be given a fair go.

Something that's not happening because of folks like yourself.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You are a guest on this particular sub forum.

Good guests don't make coments about what is good or bad about a thread, ( like food, drink or home decorating style. They are gracious towards their host and hostess. (Penrith Panther fans and members)

Unless they (like you) Silverdale attempting to troll.

Alintheeast

Juniors
You are a guest on this particular sub forum.

Good guests don't make coments about what is good or bad about a thread, ( like food, drink or home decorating style. They are gracious towards their host and hostess. (Penrith Panther fans and members)

Unless they (like you) Silverdale attempting to troll.
Don’t agree with Silver but other than Blade aren’t we all just trolls dancing in the dark

Alintheeast

Juniors
Troll is a noun trolling is the verb, prefer Urban Dictionary Troll a person who deliberately pisses people off to get a reaction. You will say that is definitely not me but you certainly have done a good job on Mr Silver

DinkyDi

Juniors
I challenge you to find a single post in this entire sub forum dated in the last 2 years where someone has said Tyrone is a good bloke, or that they love him.

I'll wait.
I will love Tyrone May, when he is a former Panther. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Latest posts