What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

shadowboxer

First Grade
Words speak louder than an 2021 polo debate. Sounds good.
God help the coach if he loses his first game - then again so many sit on the negative….if they didn’t this place wouldn’t exist

Quigs

Immortal
Fharkk the computers off. Give him a clip board and a card table next to the time keeper.

snout

First Grade
Laid back goofy footer in a suit.
Maybe not.

He's been schooled by Trent who likes the suit but drops the tie and jacket sometimes for pressers.
That's a good look. The collared shirt and suit pants rather than the club polo on game day.
makes the coach stand out.

Stand by for follow up posts where l go into more detail regarding sunsafe fabrics and my preference of sox and undies for play-off games.

Last edited:

fizman

Bench
Be worried if he is. If he wear a suit to official NRL presentations representing sharks- great ! . but Game day is "taking care of business! " If he needs a suit to get respect from his players and staff on game day Id be highly suspect of his man management skills.
If I was our Head Coach I would be wearing a suit on game day and it has no correlation to respect from players.

As a Representative of the Club my view is that to honour the position of Head Coach on game day whe
Barely got any sleep i was that rage filled about the great 2021 polo shirt debate

Barely got any sleep i was that rage filled about the great 2021 polo shirt debate

Mate, I am sorry this has happened to you.

R-15-3

Juniors
It all starts at the top!
The more professionalism and respect the coach has the players will follow.
There was a reason y back in the doping scandal the players turned up in Ts and thongs and showed no respect.

Quigs

Immortal
And Wadeo ended up team captain even after he strongly informed those that he was not a far-can artist when they ( the enquirers) asked him to paint a picture of what was going down during the bad bad years.

It is not the clothes on the man but the man inside the clothes.

Quicksilver

Bench
If I was our Head Coach I would be wearing a suit on game day and it has no correlation to respect from players.

As a Representative of the Club my view is that to honour the position of Head Coach on game day whe

Mate, I am sorry this has happened to you.
I think I’ve decided that I want a suit, on the sideline.

But he needs to carry on like an Italian/ South American soccer coach. Flamboyant movements, arm waving, arm rolling, a few foreign swear words. If the opposition scores then he kicks a drink bottle. The occasional official warning from some usually unnoticed sideline official wouldn’t go astray either.