What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
I remember the week before i was copping so much shit from dragons fans at school. Being smartass saying what the score was the previous week like 30-0 and just kept repeating it all week.

Then the monday after the semi final win the bastards didnt bother turning up to school. Bloody sooks they were.

Unfortunately though they got the premiership a year later and we are still waiting.

Still was sweet though that 2 month run was incredible i dont recall a better atmosphere then the prelim against the dogs when they separated the fans up so the parra section was incredible like everyone was so happy and shocked i think we made the GF it was like a dream
Was lucky or unlucky to be in a corp box the week before and got absolutely roasted by dragqueen fans that night. One particular %$#@ kept turning to me from 3 rows in front yelling sh$t about Parra and kept saying no Hayne no Parra. Parra will be out next week bla bla. Would not stop the whole game.
I fronted next week on the grass amongst the feral dragqueens fans and only a handful of parra fans on a stinking hot day.
The joy, the delight, the satisfaction at the end of that 80 mins was brilliant. Couldn't help but have a smile from ear to ear.
Let's just say there were plenty extremely frustrated, dissapointed and angry dragqueens fans. Copped a few shoulders walking out but responded with a broader smile...one of those moments in your life which stay with you like it was yesterday

Gronk

Staff member
Haven't heard anything to the contary at this stage. Anyone?
He wasn’t mentioned in the seeya article. I mean Sam Hughes was and he was MIA for the whole year.

Glenneel

Bench
I am ok with the signing, given we need a back up for Reed, and he would probably only be on a pie and coke. Not a fan of signing older players at the tail end of their career, as we haven't got a great track record there, and I would like to see Roache come good, as he is younger, but If Mitch gives good service for one year I am fine with it. I just hope we don't lose Reed.
Broncos are trying hard for him, so it is reported, so hope we keep him. Hope the $$$ don't persuade him but the hope of our team being better then them.

lucablight

First Grade
He wasn’t mentioned in the seeya article. I mean Sam Hughes was and he was MIA for the whole year.

Neither was Will Smith but he’s gone now.

The Eel

Juniors
Broncos are trying hard for him, so it is reported, so hope we keep him. Hope the $$$ don't persuade him but the hope of our team being better then them.
If he goes anywhere, I think it will be to Dolphins because I think he is from the area. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes unfortunately

That is what makes me think he is staying. All quiet there

SneakyEel

Juniors
Screenshot_20211023-111812_Instagram.jpg
Browny hanging out with 2 potentials for next year. Weren't the club keen on getting Mansour last year? Think Penisini and Mansour/Cotric would be a top combo.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If he goes anywhere, I think it will be to Dolphins because I think he is from the area. Wouldn't surprise me if he goes unfortunately

That is what makes me think he is staying. All quiet there

he is from Gympie, just north of Noosa