What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 5 Years

Generalzod

Immortal
Happy Harold holt day everybody….you Couldn’t hear yourself at the stadium it was so loud…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Great day. Fifita scored Infront of me. Never forget seeing the 5 man overlap from the other end and thinking we are gone.

shadowboxer

First Grade
As I lay my weary but pretty sober body to bed at 3 or 4 that Monday morning, I felt nothing more than relief that I could then be a semi retired sharks supporter.
Great period of time that will never be forgotten.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Not been happy, started with Val wanting spine money, when just a great winger, Fifita on one leg, Wade working out knife from fork, Shane signing the Dugan, Moylan, Woods....

And now we start on another 5 year journey with Fred's dog and a rookie coach.

He is a Fitzgibbon, so gets some credit, dad was awesome and Craig himself no slouch, quite the player and goal kicker.

Craigshark

First Grade
Great day. Fifita scored Infront of me. Never forget seeing the 5 man overlap from the other end and thinking we are gone.

as soon as koribete started going down the right I sat down. I couldn’t watch. All I could hear was the panic come across everyone around me as they threw it left. Best day ever in the end.

Inferno

Coach
I was there live but have never watched the replay.

Five years is probably enough time that I could watch it and enjoy it given we've gone passed the salary cap/drug scandal phase that could cause us to have it taken off us. Maybe I'll watch it today.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I was there live but have never watched the replay.

Five years is probably enough time that I could watch it and enjoy it given we've gone passed the salary cap/drug scandal phase that could cause us to have it taken off us. Maybe I'll watch it today.
It’s on Kayo this weekend. I watched it last night for the first time in HD.

snout

First Grade
I've only seen it once.
Seen the last minute a dozen times.

Seen bits and pieces again like the ref getting the two black storm wingers mixed up.

Looking forward to a 2nd viewing very soon with absolutely no stress.

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench
what a night! i felt very confident on the early break lewie made where he slid to the try line and held back from reaching out to the line.. one of the most professional and calm plays i've ever seen and happened right under my fkn nose. unfortunately i was reachin down to pick up another beer on the gal/barba scrum play but the roar was unreal!

special night