What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The other WT forum crazy atm

Magpies Forever

Juniors
The other forum has gone off the rails lately with bad tempered and just plain rude posters going hammer and tongs at each other. Whatever topic comes up it soon degenerates into camps for and against with no respect or good humour. Makes Stryker look like a choir boy.

League Unlimited is still civil and I'm sticking here for a while and not using the other one. You can have a frank difference of opinion here without the crap of the other one.

Here's to League Unlimited

The Rosco

Bench
And strangely, it seems that it wants to be known as all civilised and proper, swearing and even disguised swearing frowned upon.
I dont think they know what a merkin is. Merkins. There seems to be a lot of entitled wokeys there. I'd much rather the honesty and sense of fair dinkum you get here.
This forum is definitely considered low class and unrefined by them.

Tigerm

First Grade
And strangely, it seems that it wants to be known as all civilised and proper, swearing and even disguised swearing frowned upon.
I dont think they know what a merkin is. Merkins. There seems to be a lot of entitled wokeys there. I'd much rather the honesty and sense of fair dinkum you get here.
Yep, there loss.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Yeah I like the smaller crowd we have on this forum. I've tried many times to use the other forum but it's just too much of a mess.

Say what you want about Styler but he is necessary for the balance of this forum. Without him to bring us down to earth every now and again we might run away with fantasies that all is well at the club

gordsy

Juniors
I went on to that forum once. Most of it was just cheer leading nonsense and the if you bag players you aren't a real fan type garbage. We all want to the the team do well and yes we are a cynical lot on here but that doesn't mean if you step in dog shit you have to call it frosting either....

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
That forum is a joke these days. This is every thread:

Post 1: I dont Luke Brooks played well

Reply: So you HATE Luke Brooks and want him to die?!?!? Wow Id like to see you do better, you should kill yourself

Reply: Why the hell did you downvote my post?!? I'm going to downvote yours now!! The mods in this place are a joke

Mod: Please keep on topic but personal attack all you like

Reply: Brooks is shit

Mod: Woh woh woh, no swearing! Take that to the cesspit that is LU

Vic Mackey

Referee

I really dont understand how they have that line of thought. LU allows the word 'shit' to be posted, that is literally the only difference is posting rules. Every thread there turns into childish bickering, any difference of opinion is met with hostility. But yes they certainly look down their noses at us.

On LU we disgree on opinions all the time but we discuss them and allow the others point of view. I used to post of both frequently but seldom go on the other one anymore. To me its like we're at a dinner party, thats the childs table and this one is the adults one.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I looked at that forum once or twice, years ago. It had terrible layout & lots of "needy" people. There are a few f**kwits at this forum but I put them on ignore.

stryker

First Grade
I think that forum is for those who like to think they are in tight with the club. They back it unconditionally and only post positive news about it.
You know those embarrassing social media posts that the club releases after a loss….I.e. Dogs do us 38-blot and the club release says “it wasn’t our day”? Those posts are directed at these sycophantic cockbreaths. They lap them up too.

They are fun to troll though…I usually have an active account on there to f**k with them 🤣

gordsy

Juniors
I think that forum is for those who like to think they are in tight with the club. They back it unconditionally and only post positive news about it.
You know those embarrassing social media posts that the club releases after a loss….I.e. Dogs do us 38-blot and the club release says “it wasn’t our day”? Those posts are directed at these sycophantic cockbreaths. They lap them up too.
Hahahahaaha. This is one of the most accurate things I have read in ages. Scarily true !!

Tiger Ted

Bench

They are fun to troll though…I usually have an active account on there to f**k with them 🤣
Spot on stryker.Classic case of delusional positivity bias spouted by the club targeting the brainwashed simpleton fans who engage in the forum for troglodytes

gordsy

Juniors
The whole can you do any better rubbish shits me to tears. Can you imagine saying that to people when discussing boxing, your job, politics, cooking etc etc. As soon as i hear that line I know i'm dealing with a dickhead.

stryker

First Grade
I have been speaking with people who have been long term members over there. The place is driving away normal posters. Give it another year of failure in 2022 and it’ll eat itself…only the shills will remain. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a bit of an influx of new posters over here next year.

Latest posts