What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
Think it is more the issue of failing due process.

From my understanding Gladys paid out money even though the Business case failed.

It's more an issue of no need for due process, as for the feds there is no negative consequences for individuals.

As has been extensively reported, much of these fed grants have been approved outside of the recommendations of the various departments applying the programs criteria to decide merit, and approved by the relevant minister applying a spreadsheet of electorates as the determining factor.

The "process" between how Gladys is alleged to have handled the divvying up of taxpayer dollars looks incredibly similar to the "process" the feds are routinely using.

Gronk

Staff member
ScoMo doesn't want a Federal ICAC. I wonder why ?

Phone taps going back to 2018. 🔥

the phantom menace

First Grade
Seems like they were onto Glad bags for quite a while before she even had to admit being in a relationship (or "love circle") with Big Dazza.

Gronk

Staff member
Seems like they were onto Glad bags for quite a while before she even had to admit being in a relationship (or "love circle") with Big Dazza.
What about the love circle in the Philippines when that fat f**k was spending every other month there and charging the tax payer ?

Gronk

Staff member
You have to be agile, when you're on the grift. One door closes, another opens.

Gronk

Staff member
MT in Glasgow throwing hand grenades.

To be honest the first thing I thought when the sub deal was trashed in favour of the USA model, was FFS the French subs are already nuclear. It was us who requested that we kit it with diesel electric.

There is no doubt more to this and the US sub deal probably involves a quid pro quo US pacific presence, but poorly handled all the same.

BTW I have little sympathy for the frogs. The first time I ever went to France in the 90s, I recall wearing a no nukes in pacific T-shirt everywhere because of the nuclear testing at Moruroa Atol. Arrogant smug pricks ignored our protests.

Gronk

Staff member
Someone keeps setting significant dates in the USA. Trump will emerge as President and arrest all the peodophiles etc

This week it was JFK Jnr would return yesterday and save them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
saw her interviewed on social media yesterday, she is just a little bit weird

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Someone keeps setting significant dates in the USA. Trump will emerge as President and arrest all the peodophiles etc
One of my best mates still believes this. Has lost several cartons of beer already this year as various dates pass. It's f**ken weird. I still like him though