What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Canberra star locked up for police punch up

Valheru

Coach
It means they think he did it but there’s no hard proof so we will hit him with another bogus charge instead. The ladies involved are vindicated, Tedesco has to cough up a weeks wages but his reputation remains somewhat in tact and the NRL diffuse the situation and chuck a few bucks in their coffers. Everybody prospers.

I agree with everything you say apart from they think he did it. They actually have no idea and are hedging their bets.

bileduct

Coach
That don't make sense - Has the Women the problem though - was she insulted in being linked to a Korean show when not of a Korean background. If the show was Vietnamese would it be an issue - Some of the Asians folk are more racist than white folk due to historical events that took place. Koreans/Singaporians/Malays etc are not fond of Japanese folk for instance

What in the actual f**k are you trying to say here?

myrrh ken

First Grade
I agree with everything you say apart from they think he did it. They actually have no idea and are hedging their bets.
I'm guessing they think it was said but can't prove the intent behind it. They obviously think he did something hence the fine.

myrrh ken

First Grade
what does this say about the roosters "investigation"?

Also if Ted hadn't backflip on his Canberra deal, I wonder if he'd have become a bigger merkin

what does this say about the roosters "investigation"?

Also if Ted hadn't backflip on his Canberra deal, I wonder if he'd have become a bigger merkin
Don’t know what to make of Roosters investigation but then again, I don’t know what to make of the NRL’s either. Bugger all detail on how either came to their conclusions.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Don’t know what to make of Roosters investigation but then again, I don’t know what to make of the NRL’s either. Bugger all detail on how either came to their conclusions.
Well for starters the NRL probably talked to the girls. That would've been a good start

Valheru

Coach
I'm guessing they think it was said but can't prove the intent behind it. They obviously think he did something hence the fine.

He 100% said squid games, that is not in dispute.

They have absolutely no idea about the context and whose version of events is true so to save face they went with the bullshit drink in public fine.

BadnMean

Juniors
That don't make sense - Has the Women the problem though - was she insulted in being linked to a Korean show when not of a Korean background. If the show was Vietnamese would it be an issue - Some of the Asians folk are more racist than white folk due to historical events that took place. Koreans/Singaporians/Malays etc are not fond of Japanese folk for instance

Are you really so dense you think running up to an Asian person and yelling "Squid Games!" in their face carris no racial implication whatsoever then I honestly think you are being disingenuous.

As for the rest of it- "oh but other people are racist too"... "Oh but other people do burglaries"... see how it's a useless argument?

The_Frog

First Grade
Are you really so dense you think running up to an Asian person and yelling "Squid Games!" in their face carris no racial implication whatsoever then I honestly think you are being disingenuous.
That is not in question. What is in question is whether that is what in fact happened. That determination appears to have been made by people like Peter Fitzsimons and the NRL merely follow the path of minimum resistance.

Someone will take them to court over something like this before much longer.

That is not in question. What is in question is whether that is what in fact happened. That determination appears to have been made by people like Peter Fitzsimons and the NRL merely follow the path of minimum resistance.

Someone will take them to court over something like this before much longer.
The “best evidence” appears to be the account of the girl that it did happen as she described.

Why would she make it up? What could she possibly gain from that?

Prima facie, Squidesco has a case to answer.

If he harbours a racist predisposition, his contract should be torn up henceforth.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well for starters the NRL probably talked to the girls. That would've been a good start
Not sure what you are implying???? The Rooster's used the best investigator money could buy

police turkey GIF by South Park