What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
They don’t call him Shifty Sam for nothing!

anything @Blade23 re Moles article about Api? He is close to Gus so I reckon mail came straight from Gus.

Dogs will go for Korisau or Mahoney. They most likely will get one of them.

I'd say you guys either lose Kikau or Korisau. How many more good years in Koriasu? I reckon he is one of those players who will drop off form fast when he does.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I'd say you guys either lose Kikau or Korisau. How many more good years in Koriasu? I reckon he is one of those players who will drop off form fast when he does.

I have no idea. Neither Api nor Kiks will be lost in 2022. It's 2023 that one may go.

Wouldn't shock me to see Kiks go for the big payday in union. After what happened

this year with Burton there is no way either Kiks or Api will be let go for 2022 season.

Hindy I think you blokes may have loose Mahoney.

Original Name

Juniors

Api's really smart in the way he plays. He's not a guy who just relies on athletic ability.

Whino

Bench
Mole wrong again! And a sucker for a good forum rumour.
The Knights have retained Tex Hoy on bottom-dollar development deal.
Source: Today's Telecrap.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He has 0.001% chance of dying. Can see why some think it's a scam

Well if you and he are so sure it's a scam. Why aren't you both helping out in a covid intensive care ward then.

Api is being very foolish. Like others when money is threatened he'll buckle, cause he wag wife won't be able to get any more botox on welfare, and no more tatoos for Api either.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Wish he was just as 'smart' off the field. Not willing to be vaccinated according to reports.

Especially 'silly' when coming off contract.......This will drive his price down me thinks.
Also, when only fully vaccinated players are allowed into Victoria, and Queensland, I agree. He can't argue that he is unsure what is in the vaccines as an excuse, as he has tattoos. I am pretty sure that Api does not know what chemicals are in the ink.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Well if you and he are so sure it's a scam. Why aren't you both helping out in a covid intensive care ward then.

Api is being very foolish. Like others when money is threatened he'll buckle, cause he wag wife won't be able to get any more botox on welfare, and no more tatoos for Api either.
I'm vaxxed but this how it is for someone as fit and young as him

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'm vaxxed but this how it is for someone as fit and young as him

Bloke in his 30's died just a couple of days ago, he pre existing conditions.

Also part of keeping others around him safe, he rels and friends who might have pre existing conditions.

Do you want to be partly responsible for their deaths? Or even members of society. Keeping the society safe and healthy.

Something you can get from covid is a thing call long covid, cause major heart and lung issues.

Api is being selish.

Whino

Bench
This suggests Api is likely to get vaccinated.

Article date Nov 3.

Api Koroisau will reportedly miss out on the Panthers’ grand final parade due to his delay in getting the Covid-19 vaccine.

Koroisau is one of several NRL stars who have had concerns surrounding the vaccine. Storm prop Nelson Asofoa-Solomona falls into that category and according to News Corp so do Cowboys superstar Jason Taumalolo and unsigned Manly utility Dylan Walker.

News Corp reports the Panthers are confident their star hooker will get vaccinated but he won’t be double vaccinated in time for the parade, which is scheduled for November 20.

Smug Panther

First Grade

Also part of keeping others around him safe, he rels and friends who might have pre existing conditions.

Do you want to be partly responsible for their deaths? Or even members of society. Keeping the society safe and healthy.

Something you can get from covid is a thing call long covid, cause major heart and lung issues.

Api is being selish.
I personally know 2 people who've had heart issues from the Pfizer shot. That seems a much bigger risk to a pro athlete than covid

DinkyDi

Juniors

Api is being selish.
I've lot three people to COVID, they were apart of the anti vaccination, and conspiracists, groups. I also know a fourth, who survived, and now has long term COVID, she too, was a anti-vaxxer, and this lady thought it was appropriate to give me grief because I am pro vaccination. In short, this pandemic is serious, as we both know, and fortunately, we are in the tail end.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I personally know 2 people who've had heart issues from the Pfizer shot. That seems a much bigger risk to a pro athlete than covid
While that is unfortunate, and in no way do I mean disrespect in what I am about to say, that adverse reactions is short lasting, and the chances in having myocarditis, or pericarditis, is minute, especially, when compared to the doses administered. Also one can, and do, have adverse reactions to products we use every single day.

Last edited:

Smug Panther

First Grade
While that is unfortunate, and in no way do I mean disrespect in what I am about to say, that adverse reactions is short lasting, and the chances in having myocarditis, or pericarditis, is minute, especially, when compared to the doses administered.
I agree but for people as fit as Api it is a real decision