What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

The_Frog

First Grade
I agree and I also am north of 35. But the fact is, a lot of young peoples lives are lived through their phones. It would have been better for everybody if Cleary didn't post what he did, but he did, and its not that odd that he did considering his age.
Not only his age, but knowing full well that he's not going to get sacked for it, and even if he was there'd be a queue for his signature longer than the one outside Kmart Blacktown the night the lockdown ended.

To their credit, the NRL didn't bat an eyelid, having already fined him for being in a photo with the broken Provan Summons, which was in fact a recurrence of an old injury.

Pantherjim.

Referee
wheels are falling off - back to the pack by 2023.

Hahahahahaha!

Do you honestly think we’d be smart trying to retain a 2nd Rower who is a liability in games which matter, for 800K + a season?

I’m sorry, maybe I should rephrase… Ahem!

Do you honestly think we’d be smart trying to retain a 2nd Rower for 800K + a season?

All I can say is “”Good luck Dogs”

Munky

Coach
Goodluck to Kiks, it'll be interesting to see when his decline as a ball runner starts and if he adapts as a player.

Hopefully not next year.

If I was a Panthers fan I wouldn't be too concerned with losing Kikau, he's always been a bit hit and miss. Their future success hinges on 3/4 of their spine. They've got Cleary and Luai locked up and now they have some cap space they should secure Koroisau. They just need to find a better option than Plodwards at fullback, and they'll be in the finals for years to come. Backrowers are a dime a dozen, Penrith will just promote from within. JFH is their most important forward anyway.

MugaB

Coach
If I was a Panthers fan I wouldn't be too concerned with losing Kikau, he's always been a bit hit and miss. Their future success hinges on 3/4 of their spine. They've got Cleary and Luai locked up and now they have some cap space they should secure Koroisau. They just need to find a better option than Plodwards at fullback, and they'll be in the finals for years to come. Backrowers are a dime a dozen, Penrith will just promote from within. JFH is their most important forward anyway.
I agree with most of this barr the edwards comment, very underrated

Latest posts