What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

84 Baby

Referee
I for one thank @Bazal for sending Paine those messages. Except is he standing down from selection too? Cause that’d probably mean Mighty Matty Wade gets the gloves in Brisbane

Incorrect

Coach
Normally losing your captain this close to the first test of an Ashes series would be very bad news... In this case it's probably seen our odds shorten significantly!! Just need to get him out of the team altogether now and we'll be paying $1.04 for a clean sweep!!!

Deadset though - Sportsmen and smartphones.... Has there ever been a more troublesome partnership?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Normally losing your captain this close to the first test of an Ashes series would be very bad news... In this case it's probably seen our odds shorten significantly!! Just need to get him out of the team altogether now and we'll be paying $1.04 for a clean sweep!!!

Deadset though - Sportsmen and smartphones.... Has there ever been a more troublesome partnership?
Yeah no doubt also think winning the T20 world cup has given everyone a boost. If they bombed out in the group stages and this happened it couldbe worse.

Anyway English cricket have their own scandal atm with the racism enquiry involving an ex player with pakistan heritage who has called plenty of ex england cricketers as racists and the racist culture in the system

King-Gutho94

Coach
Cricket has become a bigger yawn than the A League for me.
I didn't realise the A-league was back this week until someone told me today. i haven't seen any promotion of it whatsoever. Not that i care too much about soccer outside of the socceroos at the world cup