What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Damn that’s a nice jersey. Inverted colours always works well, I think that we our colours especially. Nothing over the top but with an obvious effort and thought about it. Bravo.

They have absolutely nailed the 2022 range.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Thought all players will be on ground by 17th. Not sure where I read that.

Yeah I thought so too but I guess Dale had to go back to Melbourne so he might have been caught up in a quarantine situation, as for Nicho I know he’s been up the coast seeing his mates.

I’d give both of them all the time off they need.

Special K

Coach
I am just guessing but as the storms season lasted 2-3 weeks longer than ours I would add that to our 10 weekers returning. Nicho is/was on the CC. DF looked to be on the south coast over the weekend. JAC for example is in Sydney so has called in got some promo stuff done but I don't think he has started his pre season.

Can't wait to see them in Sharks gear.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Yeah I thought so too but I guess Dale had to go back to Melbourne so he might have been caught up in a quarantine situation, as for Nicho I know he’s been up the coast seeing his mates.

I’d give both of them all the time off they need.
Listening to a podcast he was on and I don’t think Nicho ever went back to Melbourne, sounds like he got someone to pack and send his stuff up.

Well with borders opening up, they best get back down there ASAP, or I will race down there and take their spot. I want to be part of this!

Id look GREAT in the Black jersey (black is slimming ), and I would play wherever fitzy says!

had to edit , originally said GOOD , False modesty, Lets face it , Id look GREAT!

Last edited:

Maccas4177

Juniors
question from the floor without notice....
On the Pointsbet ads on TV featuring Shaq, he starts singing Glory Glory to South Sydney - there is no corporate affiliation between the 2.
Wouldn't it have been great to hear him start singing Up Up Cronulla!!
Wondering why this wouldn't have been the case??

On the Pointsbet ads on TV featuring Shaq, he starts singing Glory Glory to South Sydney - there is no corporate affiliation between the 2.
We'll it's even weirder that they are actually MANLYS main sponsor now.....
Imagine Manly Warringah, Daleys a stinker.... etc

souths are a national brand and cronulla arent.

Maccas4177

Juniors
perfect opportunity to test the waters for a new logo too! Heard it mentioned on the sharkcast as well that a new one was potentially in the works

azzah72

Bench
I didn't see it anywhere here but the sharks completed their kit sponsorships with bringing pilot onboard yesterday as shorts sponsor.

First time I recall for a while that we have capacity corporate sponsorship.

You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content
The Sharks and Pilot – the partnership behind Men’s Health

SHARKS

The Sharks and Pilot – the partnership behind Men’s Health​

AuthorSharks MediaTimestampTue 30 Nov 2021, 02:44 PM

Share on social media​

As they gear up for what promises to be an exciting 2022 season, the Sharks have entered into a new major partnership with Pilot, Australia’s biggest telehealth platform.
The new partnership, which features the Pilot branding on the front of the Sharks NRL playing shorts, means the players, members and fans will have access to all the tools they need for better men’s health.

Pilot’s partnership with the Cronulla Sharks calls on men to check in on their health, so they can become better, healthier versions of themselves, while also playing an integral role in ensuring the players mental and physical health is at its best.
“The health and well-being of our players is of paramount importance and this partnership with Pilot is about making sure our players can perform at their best, both on and off the field,” Sharks CEO Dino Mezzatesta said.
“But further to that, Pilot is set up to take the stress out of men’s healthcare and if we raise awareness as to the services they provide and help our members, fans and the wide rugby league community to better take care of themselves, everyone can be a winner.”
Charlie Gearside, Founder and General Manager of Pilot, a platform that has already been used by over 100,000 Australian men, was excited to be entering into this partnership arrangement and to the Cronulla Club joining them on what is an important journey towards better men’s health.
“A partnership with the Cronulla Sharks is a massive step for getting the word out to men about looking after their health,” Gearside said.
“The Sharks have pulled together an amazing roster of young men who care about this world too, and so partnering and going on the premiership journey was a no brainer for Pilot. I’m looking forward to a great season as the Sharks have all the right tools for success,” he added.
Pilot joins the Sharks with a track record of helping men unlock their health and well-being. They take the stress out of healthcare, encouraging Aussie men to think of them as their Men’s Health Toolkit.

With all the tools needed for men to stay on top of their health, the goal for Pilot is to increase men’s access and engagement with the healthcare system, not only during the upcoming NRL season, but all year round.
As knowing what’s right for your health can be a minefield, with an abundance of misinformation online, mates saying one thing but often doing another, and with doctors not always forthcoming with the latest treatments, actually taking the step of going to the doctor can often be an ordeal. Finding the right clinic, organising an appointment and time spent in waiting rooms, some of the many reasons Aussie blokes just aren’t showing up.
That’s where Pilot steps in to take the stress out of healthcare. They have all the tools for men to become better, healthier, versions of themself.
The announcement of the Pilot shorts partnership completes the Sharks apparel partners for 2022, with Aramex, Ace Gutters, PointsBet, Zambrero and Southern Comfort to feature on the NRL jersey, Pilot, Madimack and Lloyds on the playing shorts.

About Pilot
Pilot is Australia’s biggest men’s healthcare startup. Since its launch in February 2019, Pilot’s end-to-end telehealth platform has been used by over 100,000 Australian men. Pilot sets out to improve access to healthcare for men by making it simple and online and reducing stigmas around health issues such as erectile dysfunction, weight loss, sexual health, mental health and more.
To find out more, or to access the Pilot website, go to https://pilot.com.au/

Craigshark

First Grade
I didn't see it anywhere here but the sharks completed their kit sponsorships with bringing pilot onboard yesterday as shorts sponsor.

First time I recall for a while that we have capacity corporate sponsorship.

especially at the start of December lol