What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rsag85

Bench
The 2 spots have to be filled, we have to have 30 players in the top squad.

yes but that doesn’t mean you have to go out a buy two players.

maybe those two spots will be filled by the guys who are on a “train and Trail contact” or some rookie who has a outstanding Pre season

southsport

First Grade

maybe those two spots will be filled by the guys who are on a “train and Trail contact” or some rookie who has a outstanding Pre season
Good luck is required to replace Gagai and Su'a with train and trial players. ;)

Rabbits20

Immortal

We have already brought up like 6-8 youngsters already mate.

southsport

First Grade
do we really need replacement or is that wishful thinking on your end
I think most supporters would like quality replacements for Gagai and Su'a but there's not much available, personally I'm not about to slash my wrists if it doesn't happen.

Rsag85

Bench
I think most supporters would like quality replacements for Gagai and Su'a but there's not much available, personally I'm not about to slash my wrists if it doesn't happen.

i think we already have the replacement in our squad

salary cap is there for a reason we can’t be like the bulldogs or the roosters and buy everyone who is available

Rsag85

Bench
Who are the replacements?

I believe JD answered who is in the running for centre naming a number of players like Paulo, Milne, Kalo Kalo, Karapani and Bijorac

Second row we have a number of guys to step up Host, Sele, Arrow or new signing in Chee-kam or young guns in Duncan or Lovett

southsport

First Grade
i think we already have the replacement in our squad

salary cap is there for a reason we can’t be like the bulldogs or the roosters and buy everyone who is available
We still have some cap but no one suitable to buy.

I like Dynamic's idea of Tass getting a run.

Rabbits20

Immortal
D
I believe JD answered who is in the running for centre naming a number of players like Paulo, Milne, Kalo Kalo, Karapani and Bijorac

Second row we have a number of guys to step up Host, Sele, Arrow or new signing in Chee-kam or young guns in Duncan or Lovett
Duncan or Lovett are not in our top 30 and if they’re on development deals then they couldn’t play til towards the end of next year anyway.

What I’m most concerned about isn’t second row it’s more re centres and how we go without Reyno is the big thing that will determine how we go.

Rsag85

Bench
D

Duncan or Lovett are not in our top 30 and if they’re on development deals then they couldn’t play til towards the end of next year anyway.

What I’m most concerned about isn’t second row it’s more re centres and how we go without Reyno is the big thing that will determine how we go.

yeah but remember two spots are still available

BradS

Juniors
No matter who comes/goes, this was always going to happen. Since 2014 we have started to carry an 'old man' brigade, Burgess, Cook, Reyno, Cody, Gagai, and with Reyno and Gagai gone, we are one step closer to a new era.

I say trust the system, the most unlikely signing got us into the 2014 GF (Tuquiri) so nothing can be predicted. A young Penrith made the GF twice, so experience is good, but desire to win is stronger (as proven by Sam in 2014).

These young ones are more athletic than we ever were. If I ever played with the ball in my hand like GI or David Peachey, I would have been sidelined for bein a lair. These young kids think they are invincible and from what I have seen so far, they will make the step up.

Latest posts