What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand in India: 3 x T20 and 2 Tests - Nov/Dec 2021

Bazal

Post Whore
Jadeja seems to have gone off for a dump.

Probably sneak in a quick concussion replacement. Is Virat about?

Game is on an even keel at stumps I'd say.
Jamieson has a happy knack of taking wickets yet there is nothing remarkable about his action or pace.

Meth

Staff member
Tuning in. Just figured I could with NZ, as our usual broadcaster lost the cricket for a while.

damn, that air quality looks awful.

southee got Saha. Nice bowling

Meth

Staff member
Ashwin running down the middle of the pitch, digging his spikes in lol. Blatant

Meth

Staff member
Honestly look at that smog. Who would live there by choice?

JJ

Immortal
311/7 Southee with 4...

re Jamieson, wtf do you mean "remarkable about his action or pace"? His action is fine, his pace good, he swings the ball, and is a giant - pretty clear he's a very good test bowler

JJ

Immortal
313/8 Southee with 5 - he's a class act, Jamieson with 3, spinners with 0!

Iyer 100 on debut...

Meth

Staff member
Lovely bowling from Southee.

our spinners aren’t up to scratch, so our quicks and bats will have to do the work

JJ

Immortal
Tough place to play
We’d need to win the toss and a lot of luck, relying on something special from Latham, Williamson and/or Taylor to stay in it

JJ

Immortal
72/0 in reply

would like to see Conway in the middle order and Young opening, if that means no all rounder or no Nicholls so be it

JohnDoe

Juniors
Latham needs to do a better job of rotating the strike, take the pressure of Young. Especially against Jadeja, Young facing too many deliveres against him.

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
Ashwin is now running DIRECTLY ACROSS THE PITCH in his follow through and the man who called an Australian captain a cheat live on air is calling him a genius.

edabomb

First Grade
Ashwin is now running DIRECTLY ACROSS THE PITCH in his follow through and the man who called an Australian captain a cheat live on air is calling him a genius.
Umpires are completely unconcerned too. Or scared haha.

Rod

Bench
72/0 in reply

would like to see Conway in the middle order and Young opening, if that means no all rounder or no Nicholls so be it
It took me a while to warm to Nicholls but I'd love to have him at 6 in most tests. That's a strong batting lineup and still plenty of room for bowling spots.

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Immortal
129/0 good stuff, umpires trying hard, hopefully we can stay in it