What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Letting Kikau and Api walk certainly gives us the cssh
Hopefully we are looking at splashing that sort of cash on Smith.

If can’t keep Api, I think we need to find a cheaper option. Give us 2 seasons for the young blokes to come through. 800-900 for Smith seems excessive to me.

I do think he’s a gun.

Iamback

Coach
Hopefully we are looking at splashing that sort of cash on Smith.

If can’t keep Api, I think we need to find a cheaper option. Give us 2 seasons for the young blokes to come through. 800-900 for Smith seems excessive to me.

I do think he’s a gun.

That is it. Rather spend the $1.2m or so across 3-4 players get better squad then be to top heavy

Original Name

Juniors
@Blade23 Hey when you said you're worried about a club coming in with a much bigger offer for Api do the Dolphins seem like the only current team with the cap space to do it? Eels barely offered Mahoney anything so I can only assume they don't have the money to outbid us. If Roosters grabs Smith that only leaves the Dolphins from what I can see.

Iamback

Coach
Both options are the legit as is keeping Api. We'll be sweet

Too many guys like Luki available. If Smith goes to the Roosters Verrills.You get a big player and you are left with plodders in the rest of the squad. Especially as we are coming in late so have less TPA sorted

DinkyDi

Juniors
@Blade23 Hey when you said you're worried about a club coming in with a much bigger offer for Api do the Dolphins seem like the only current team with the cap space to do it? Eels barely offered Mahoney anything so I can only assume they don't have the money to outbid us. If Roosters grabs Smith that only leaves the Dolphins from what I can see.
Unless Api becomes fully vaccinated, then that maybe signing, will not happen.

luv my panfas

Juniors
Well he does shop in Queensland

Panther Mick

Juniors
Api on the outer?

The Daily Telegraph reports Penrith’s premiership-winning hooker Api Koroisau, Cowboys No.9 Reece Robson and Wests Tigers hooker Jacob Liddle have all been shopped to the Eels in the wake of the Mahoney news.

Koroisau is the most experienced of the trio — but also would be the most expensive too. The 29-year-old’s Panthers contract expires at the end of 2022 and the club hasn’t exactly moved mountains to lock him in on an extension.

Latest posts