What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season '22

betcats

Referee
Smith actually spent some time in the backrow for our reserve grade this year. I like hopgood in the middle and Spencer is a straight up prop for mine.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I would love to hear you say that to the loved ones faces, and the front line health care workers.
Of course I would. Have mates who are nurses who think the same way. Scary times but I won't allow my sons (3 and 9 months) lives to waste away. Kids badly need social interaction

DinkyDi

Juniors
Of course I would. Have mates who are nurses who think the same way. Scary times but I won't allow my sons (3 and 9 months) lives to waste away. Kids badly need social interaction
Which will happen. I also realize that children needs social interaction, as does adults. This lockdown is not doing my mental health any good either.

Latest posts