What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

yakstorm

First Grade
I think it's that WA is on the back of the training kit. The green Australia is actually within a larger yellow Australia, which I assume is then within a even bigger lighter green Australia...

Canterbury has made some bloody average training gear for the Roos... this just joining the likes of:
B976948.jpg
B976947.jpg
HPIM1047.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not sure what this photo is trying to say in reference to my post, as there wasn’t any accompanying text. I assume you were agreeing?
The image shows the back of the same shirt contains an outline of the Western side of the country.

Saint Doc

Coach
The image shows the back of the same shirt contains an outline of the Western side of the count
Nah I can see how you would have thought that but look again. WA would be on the right, where the dark green shoulder is.

what you’re looking at is the light green pattern that starts on the front near the left sleeve

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nah I can see how you would have thought that but look again. WA would be on the right, where the dark green shoulder is.

what you’re looking at is the light green pattern that starts on the front near the left sleeve
The yellow area on both sides is a larger silhouette of Australia as well.

Saint Doc

Coach
The yellow area on both sides is a larger silhouette of Australia as well.
that’s not what we were referring to though, my post was about the dark green map of Australia on the front cutting off WA. And it is not continued on the back.

if you asked 100 people to point to the map of Australia on the shirt, 100 would point to the green map on the front, not some supersized inverse silhouette outline.

yakstorm

First Grade
The Knights, Bulldogs, Eels, Sea Eagles and Rabbitohs are all sponsored by ELMO in 2022 (plus they are an NRL partner), so they'll be the new TFH / TripADeal / Brydens next season and be everywhere, not just on the Tigers.