What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season '22

DinkyDi

Juniors
Firstly, I must apologize for my meltdown. My mental health was not great, combined with insomnia, it is not a good mix. Thanks to all for your words of encouragement, and for allowing me to vent, without judgement.

Secondly, when does preseason start?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

DinkyDi

Juniors
I wouldn’t be going into panic mode over omicron, it’s the latest variant, there will be another, and another after that. Covid is here for the foreseeable future, we just have to live with it and don’t be too alarmed by media hysteria, they love it.
It's not only that. I struggled with life in general.

Last edited:

snickers007

Juniors
Just wondering how many of you have received your 2022 Membership Packages?

My understanding was that auto renewal was Oct 28, and packages to be sent out before Xmas.

I have emails with the team from Oct 21-22 about changing my membership type, but haven't heard anything since. And looking through my bank statements, doesn't look like I've been charged either

Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Or if it's just more proof that I'm on the membership team's blacklist?

Kilkenny

Coach

My understanding was that auto renewal was Oct 28, and packages to be sent out before Xmas.

I have emails with the team from Oct 21-22 about changing my membership type, but haven't heard anything since. And looking through my bank statements, doesn't look like I've been charged either

Wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Or if it's just more proof that I'm on the membership team's blacklist?
We’ve received all of ours. We are auto renew every year pay quarterly.

Iamback

Coach

I got mine.

GF merch on the other hand

murraymob

Coach

Got mine 2 weeks ago

snickers007

Juniors
Thanks guys.

It's frustrating, we confirmed CC details and payment dates in the emails. Then radio silence.

I probably should have been more proactive about it to be honest, but life got in the way, and I trusted that it was all sorted. Guess I'll send an email now, and follow-up with a phone call tomorrow.