What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Off-season Fun Times We Are All Friends Thread

strider

Post Whore
To take it in an even less comfortable direction, in the 1 in 1000 case where identical twins are mixed gender if an incestuous relationship and that bears a child, then that child is genetically a sibling of its parents I.e. if Jaime and Cersei were identical twins, then Joffrey is also their brother
you can't be identical different sex twins ffs ..... now I can't take anything you say seriously

84 Baby

Referee
you can't be identical different sex twins ffs ..... now I can't take anything you say seriously
It is very rare and yes technically the answer to that is they aren’t 100% genetically identical but they are close enough. A boy born under the circumstances would theoretically be identical to his father. Although also with boy/girl identical twins often the girl has difficulties having children. The mixed genderism is actually caused by one of the twins losing their Y chromosome, not gaining another X.

Anyway, clouds can weigh as much as 500 tonnes. So how do they float?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

strider

Post Whore
It is very rare and yes technically the answer to that is they aren’t 100% genetically identical but they are close enough. A boy born under the circumstances would theoretically be identical to his father. Although also with boy/girl identical twins often the girl has difficulties having children. The mixed genderism is actually caused by one of the twins losing their Y chromosome, not gaining another X.

Anyway, clouds can weigh as much as 500 tonnes. So how do they float?
they tie baloons to them
cloud-lifted-by-balloons_1214-102.jpg

Eelogical

Referee
Do you think if anything is possible, it’s still possible for anything to be impossible?
Not everything is possible, though some things can probably be possible, like the Eels winning the premiership before I cark it. But, that's improbable.