What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Off-season Fun Times We Are All Friends Thread

84 Baby

Referee
If I started a thread like this it would be thrown straight into the swamp.
See this is the mods for you.
That they like me? Well derrrr…

Ok strider lost his turn. If you had to be any of the McDonalds mascots, who and why?
And if you choose Grimace, what do you think he is?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Engadine Scomo.

'Cause who doesn't wanna celebrate their team winning a premiership by getting so f**king wasted you lose control of your bowels?

TheParraboy

Staff member
If I started a thread like this it would be thrown straight into the swamp.
See this is the mods for you.

Correction, straight into the glorious place that is the PD, very under estimated place

Besides you got the Power Rankings thread here, the best thread eva 🦄

84 Baby

Referee
Anyway the correct answer was Mayor McCheese, because he’s a f**ken mayor.
This is just dumb
My next fact is inspired by one of your recent typos.
The great, revolutionary, supremely influential and just brilliant entertainment master Orson Welles, he of War of the Worlds and Citizen Kane fame, his penultimate film performance was the voice of Unicron in Transformers The Movie
images

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?

84 Baby

Referee
If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?
I’d stand stock still and hope the gunman was impressed by my stones by not dancing despite threat of death