What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Hammer Time

Juniors
Anyone want a reason to hate the Roosters again? Here is one Brandon Smith has indicated he will be signing with the Roosters.

Seriously, though Smith gets to win and play hooker so I can see what he signed there. I still think signing with the Titans would have been more interesting. And help build a sides a premiership where they have no legacy. Smith signing with the Roosters is somewhat an easy way out. James Tedesco has been terrific at the Roosters but there was still an element of ring chasing when he signed there.

Smith has indicated also he felt the Dolphins were using his name to talk themselves up. Rather then Roosters who kept there discussions with him private it was reported.

I wonder how much rugby league you've played if you think there's an easy way to a premiership and ring chasing.

shear_joy9

Coach
hard to turn down one of Politis' welcome hampers
basket-cash-11643424.jpg

More to do ....hahahaha you are delusional

No I'm not. I actually went and listened to what he said and didn't just take the News Ltd line as gospel. If it was all about ring chasing, why would he leave? If it was solely about money, why wouldn't he have gone to the Dolphins? Maybe you should look at the whole thing instead of assuming it is just about one thing.

MugaB

Coach
No I'm not. I actually went and listened to what he said and didn't just take the News Ltd line as gospel. If it was all about ring chasing, why would he leave? If it was solely about money, why wouldn't he have gone to the Dolphins? Maybe you should look at the whole thing instead of assuming it is just about one thing.
Whatever, the guy is full of shiī, throws around club names like he is something special, he got outted the other day with matt cameron calling him out, BS brandon, anyways if he ain't going to the dolphins, he is wasted anywhere else, roosters need him like they needed SBW after Toronto or Politis needs a third arsehole

Whatever, the guy is full of shiī, throws around club names like he is something special, he got outted the other day with matt cameron calling him out, BS brandon, anyways if he ain't going to the dolphins, he is wasted anywhere else, roosters need him like they needed SBW after Toronto or Politis needs a third arsehole

Thank you Trent Robinson for telling me what the club does and doesn't need on its roster :rolleyes:

Latest posts