What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

hindy111

Post Whore
What grand final did people prefer. This win or 2003.
I still rate the 2003 one better. Huge under dogs amd just more exciting players in that side. Best the Rossters and had a memorable moment. That Sattler chase. And also I think Gower going blind side and not setting up for the field goal.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I still rate the 2003 one better. Huge under dogs amd just more exciting players in that side. Best the Rossters and had a memorable moment. That Sattler chase. And also I think Gower going blind side and not setting up for the field goal.
This one by far.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Anyone who thought we were underdogs in 2003 is clueless. Best side all year and we were always going to win that game

hindy111

Post Whore
Burton will be the only one we will regret. Very few kids that leave penrith go on to be stars

Most likely but you do not know. I agree however.
I think Burton's a better talent the Luai.
And Hands prob doesn't make our 2023 squad

mxlegend99

Referee
How can the minor premiers at full strength be massive underdogs? Panthers were the best team all season. Doesnt always mean you win. But i was always confident in 2003

Felt like this season we had less right to win with how busted our squad was by grand final day and having a bunch of 80 minute brutal encounters just to make it to the grand final. Felt like the footy gods were out to deny us again but our guys just dug in deep refusing to accept a loss

I prefer 2021 as Nathan proved haters wrong. In Origin. In finals and on the biggest stage of all while playing busted.

martielang

Bench
Surely we’ve got some sort of back up plan if Api walks. Hopefully it doesn’t start with a M and end in a itchell Kenny.

Iamback

Coach
Yep. The finals series this year was awesome. I need a DVD or something to experience it again...and again...

You don't have Kayo?

I would of much rather seen some of the great tries we scored in the regular season in the finals. Given how bad health wise the team was. Defence especially that storm games was great

Iamback

Coach
Surely we’ve got some sort of back up plan if Api walks. Hopefully it doesn’t start with a M and end in a itchell Kenny.

There are a few decent prospects doing the rounds. I haven't ruled out someone internally yet but just need to see how they handle NSW Cup

hindy111

Post Whore
How can the minor premiers at full strength be massive underdogs? Panthers were the best team all season. Doesnt always mean you win. But i was always confident in 2003

Felt like this season we had less right to win with how busted our squad was by grand final day and having a bunch of 80 minute brutal encounters just to make it to the grand final. Felt like the footy gods were out to deny us again but our guys just dug in deep refusing to accept a loss

I prefer 2021 as Nathan proved haters wrong. In Origin. In finals and on the biggest stage of all while playing busted.

Yes but conceeded heaps of points in 2003. The attack was just great. One of the best attacking sides I have seen.

Hooked

Juniors

I enjoyed the 03 victory more. Probably because I was younger and it was over those Rooster bastards

Black Magik

Juniors
You don't have Kayo?

I would of much rather seen some of the great tries we scored in the regular season in the finals. Given how bad health wise the team was. Defence especially that storm games was great
I do have Kayo. Still would like a DVD to pass onto the kids :)