What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Off-season Fun Times We Are All Friends Thread

84 Baby

Referee
Hypothetical time!
There’s one ant for each person on the planet. Each ant is mystically linked to a specific person and if the ant touches the skin of that specific person, then that person dies and the ant is granted a wish. This is the only way people can die, they are otherwise immortal.
Only you and the ants are aware of the rules and you are not allowed to tell anyone else.
What do you do?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Hypothetical time!
There’s one ant for each person on the planet. Each ant is mystically linked to a specific person and if the ant touches the skin of that specific person, then that person dies and the ant is granted a wish. This is the only way people can die, they are otherwise immortal.
Only you and the ants are aware of the rules and you are not allowed to tell anyone else.
What do you do?
Are they pissants?

Gronk

Staff member
Will this eliminate Gronk? If so I will order 111 boxes and sprinkle it around every thread on here.
No need to be a bitch just because this is a quality thread and your threads are half submerged in the swamp with the mozzies, leaches and this bloke.

1638492549150.png

Eelogical

Referee
I'm amazed that this thread got to page 5. When does the 'We Are All Friends' part enter the conversation?

84 Baby

Referee
I'm amazed that this thread got to page 5. When does the 'We Are All Friends' part enter the conversation?
It starts when you post a good hypothetical or mindblowing fact. I don’t feel the time dilation post got quite reaction it deserves. Like you could have an explosion on one side and a sinkhole next to it with a poofteenth between them, and that poofteenth is the entirety of EVERYTHING

Latest posts