What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Croz Au

Juniors
hahaha

sharks fans are at the bottom

Raiders fans outnumbered sharks fans at kogarah , for the sharks 2 " home " games against us in 2020 & 2021.
3 hours for us , 15 minutes for sharks fans.
there were around 20K Roosters fans at the 2013 away game to souths at homebush which drew a record crowd in Sydney of nearly 60K, a one off maybe but hey , they went.
Have 20K Sharks fans turned up to an away club game ever in their history, hell have 10K ? ... yea.. nah
Incorrect on all fronts.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
Stop arguing. We don’t travel cos everywhere else is shit.
If everyone else can throw out total crap comments in here I might aswell just do the same.
The only places worth going to away in Sydney is the SFS when it's finished and Parramatta.

I did Newcastle away years ago and detested the place.

Do you share the solitary brain cell you have with TB?

That Souths vs Roosters game in 2013 was the last round of the regular season to decide a minor premiership.

I was at that game at Kogarah this year and it was during the period where large parts of Sydney were underwater and the conditions were absolutely dreadful that day and imbeciles like you expect 20K to turn up to a game against an out of town club in those conditions?

How many Faders fans turned up when it snowed against Wests? I believe it was 7000.
but but but lol

all I see here

& yeah

if that was at shark park in similar conditions
it'd of been
700 😎

T-Boon

Coach
Look, calm down everyone.
This just all started with me saying Newcastle should be upgraded to 40k before suburbs like Cronulla, Manly and Penrith. I say that because that is in the best interests of the state compared to the other 3. Newcastle has 4 teams (2 women's teams) and should be a venue to have big games in such as internationals, wallabies, soccer, women's football.
What do people think the crowd would be if the women's state of origin was played at Newcastle? I say 30k.
Anywhere else? half that.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Inter Miami proposed stadium

25k capacity
Screen-Shot-2021-05-26-at-5.29.09-PM.png

One of these please Mr Ayres

Jamberoo

Juniors
I see AFL is back at Accor/ANZ/Stadium Australia for the first times in many years. This is the real reason it will never be rectangular. The roof, name change and AFL returning, all announced in a week or so is not a coincidence. Deals have been done. I predict the AFL GF will be played there in a few years when they rebuild the MCG southern stand.

Vee

First Grade
that is only a bad thing for NRL clubs (in this case St George) because they are too lazy to try to get new fans. The "Dragons" would be the perfect club to try to get a chinese following. Dragons are very meaningful in Chinese culture. Sharks are not.
Shark fins are I heard.

Latest posts