What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Not sure if this has been posted yet but the Bulldogs have updated their store with the real deal and not just the render:
1816-834.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
Does the Sydney Roosters 'actual' logo feature anywhere on their training kit? I see the old-school 'Easts' chook emblem, but not their actual club logo.
Surely the day is approaching that they return to that emblem as their fulltime logo (with perhaps some minor tweaking). Personally, I welcome that day and look forward to it.

Does the Sydney Roosters 'actual' logo feature anywhere on their training kit? I see the old-school 'Easts' chook emblem, but not their actual club logo.
Surely the day is approaching that they return to that emblem as their fulltime logo (with perhaps some minor tweaking). Personally, I welcome that day and look forward to it.
Hoping the upcoming Opera House IP issue forces the club’s hand to go back to the original logo.

roofromoz

First Grade
The Knights, Bulldogs, Eels, Sea Eagles and Rabbitohs are all sponsored by ELMO in 2022 (plus they are an NRL partner), so they'll be the new TFH / TripADeal / Brydens next season and be everywhere, not just on the Tigers.

Crazy Johns...

The Knights, Bulldogs, Eels, Sea Eagles and Rabbitohs are all sponsored by ELMO in 2022 (plus they are an NRL partner), so they'll be the new TFH / TripADeal / Brydens next season and be everywhere, not just on the Tigers.
Add the Dragons to that list.

I’m guessing an icon partner just gets a logo on the website and game day advertising of some sort.

Last edited:

nöyd

Staff member
Read that the Eels jerseys are based off the 1998 versions, I think that's a stretch. As someone said above, sponsor integration has been improved, so that's a plus.

chiefy1

Juniors
Needs the collar to be a full V instead of being cut off.
Also not sure about the stripes up near the badges. Have to see a better picture before I can decide if it's a yay or nay.

I actually like the cut off V, more modern, definitely better with the sponsor integration, will look the goods in full color.
looks like the away strip has the v colo

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Read that the Eels jerseys are based off the 1998 versions, I think that's a stretch. As someone said above, sponsor integration has been improved, so that's a plus.
The locations of the stripe groups are in the same spots as 1998 but they fade in different directions (up top, not at all down lower) and look to be consistent stripes rather than gradually thinner ones like 98.

Very very loose interpretation indeed

MugaB

Coach
The locations of the stripe groups are in the same spots as 1998 but they fade in different directions (up top, not at all down lower) and look to be consistent stripes rather than gradually thinner ones like 98.

Very very loose interpretation indeed
Is there any gold on that jersey?, coz to me the pictures are in black and white
Are they trying to hide which main jersey color they are using? Coz they've had that god awful away white jersey, when they should just stick to gold.... GOLD!!

Latest posts