What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most over-rated player in the NRL?

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Katoni Staggs by a mile. Bloke can't tackle at all and can't defend positionally if he tried.
Would be lucky to play NSW cup for any other team.
I had to laugh at the Broncos thinking of playing him in the halves.

Fangs

Coach
Some accurate calls in this thread. Back in 2014 no less.

On contract value Luciano Leilua and Chad Townsend. Not even worth half the green they are getting paid.

mxlegend99

Referee
this. There was a moment I thought RCG would also be on the list of overrated players though I don’t quite know why I felt that way anymore
He had a patch of form where his confidence was shattered following two broken jaws. After signing a massive contract which looked bad for him.

But he slowly gained his confidence back and looks a beast for the Eels. Personally I am happy for him. Only time I hope he plays shit is when he faces us.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
He had a patch of form where his confidence was shattered following two broken jaws. After signing a massive contract which looked bad for him.

But he slowly gained his confidence back and looks a beast for the Eels. Personally I am happy for him. Only time I hope he plays shit is when he faces us.

He’s been outstanding and his last month of footy this years was other worldly… he made Tyson Frizell his bitch in that Knights game

blaza88z

Coach
Has to be Ponga if he signs for the reported $1.5m. He’s a good player, a player I’d be happy for my club to pay around $800k for, but $1.5m is ridiculous money

Is that the Dolphins offer?

They'd be getting desperate to get a big name player, time is running out

soc123_au

Staff member
Has to be Ponga if he signs for the reported $1.5m. He’s a good player, a player I’d be happy for my club to pay around $800k for, but $1.5m is ridiculous money
That is a shit tonne of strawberry milkshakes.

mxlegend99

Referee
Wait is the $1.5m per year? I assumed it was a 2 year contract at $750k per season.

No player is worth $1.5m per season. I dont think Ponga is even worth $1m a season TBH. But I could understand that at least.

Latest posts