What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dale and Nicho

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Forwards win matches, Uele and Pele.

Hopefully Wade comes good, and Fifita.

You all doubt Nikora, Mc.. You all love.

Two top signings. We need a hooker for 2023. You have any to spare?
I think you need a new coach before a hooker.
There is a reason behind the reason as to why your team is losing players so easily. If they wanted to be coached by Arthur they would find a way to stay.

Reactions: tye

Quigs

Immortal
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I think you need a new coach before a hooker.
There is a reason behind the reason as to why your team is losing players so easily. If they wanted to be coached by Arthur they would find a way to stay.
It’s all good BB…,they’ve got Mary McGregor on the coaching books now. They’re on the up at Parra.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I saw it when he posted and started laffing, I could tell he was just having a giggle with the pic. Some people need to get hobbies besides social media.
I’m surprised the story want beaten up more than it was. Not much doing about the traps and any little grab of a story gets blown out of the water.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
f**k Parra

They’re probably the biggest try hard team in the comp with a coach who just can’t manage the big games. Glorious to see them falling apart.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I don’t have too much issue with Parra. Some fans are dead set nutters, but what club doesn’t.
Another great by product of Cronulla GF win in 2016 was relegating Parramatta to that unenviable title of longest drought without a premiership.
I can understand the tears

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nah. I saw this bloke rolling on a shopping trolley from Woolies to the BWS, and out the doors
With the mask on I didn't realise it was him until he was up to me and past.

Did you ever watch Murder She Wrote? Angela Lansbury as Jessica Fletcher. Always turned up where there was a stiff.

You seem to always be where new Sharks are...............

Fargen hell. Stalker!!

HAHAHAHA

Special K

Coach
It is insane the quality difference in people between those who go to the caringbah woolies vs the caringbah coles. Different worlds. Coles is like an episode of the walking dead. Good to hear Dale is on the right side of humanity.

That video of him and Nicho hugging went straight to my spank bank btw.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It is insane the quality difference in people between those who go to the caringbah woolies vs the caringbah coles. Different worlds. Coles is like an episode of the walking dead. Good to hear Dale is on the right side of humanity.
That video of him and Nicho hugging went straight to my spank bank btw.
Venture sure is a different world.

Did you ever watch Murder She Wrote? Angela Lansbury as Jessica Fletcher. Always turned up where there was a stiff.

You seem to always be where new Sharks are...............

Fargen hell. Stalker!!

HAHAHAHA
I havent even mentioned all the ones who arent new, or from other teams.
C'bah is a haven of footy players from all over.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Ima IGA man meself. The Park only has one supermarket and we only celebrated its first 10 years the other week.

Arrrh progress and how time flies.