What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

sempmrh

Juniors
Storm finally have new 2022 gear and for some reason it has a lot of teal on it. No sponsor changes, however - so finally we’ll be going into a season with nothing missing on merchandise. The Grill’d logo on the back isn’t red either - hopefully it will be the same on the jersey.

9A6AC5BA-4865-4B53-8D63-9450B4E16CB8.jpeg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Storm finally have new 2022 gear and for some reason it has a lot of teal on it. No sponsor changes, however - so finally we’ll be going into a season with nothing missing on merchandise. The Grill’d logo on the back isn’t red either - hopefully it will be the same on the jersey.

View attachment 56435
I wonder if it's a continuation of the VWT partnership from this year: https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/2021/08/10/storm-shines-spotlight-on-victorian-womens-trust/

If not, it might just be that Castore liked the colour match and decided to make it more of a feature... interesting when the club already has navy, grey and yellow as alternate colours.

yakstorm

First Grade
I'll be honest, it doesn't look anything like the 96/97/98 kit that the Eels had. As others had mentioned, that kit had different weighted lines creating a 'fade out' effect, by with no gradients.

EWgRxn6U0AISuBO.jpg

I honestly thought it was just the club experimenting playing around with the signature four stripes.

3f9ae40c6b7cda389e790a6a5ddfbd44

1977NRLS1-BASE054-B.jpg

yakstorm

First Grade
Storm have had teal before (2020 ISC)

ETh6gUwVAAI9zYo.jpg

It feels like any colour goes for the Storm training gear... They've had grey, yellow, purple, orange, teal and navy in the past 3 or so years alone...

Bomboss

Juniors
Is there any gold on that jersey?, coz to me the pictures are in black and white
Are they trying to hide which main jersey color they are using? Coz they've had that god awful away white jersey, when they should just stick to gold.... GOLD!!
To me it looks like the have a white alternate jersey with the home and away being predominately blue and gold

yakstorm

First Grade
I don't mind the blue and gold jerseys. I feel Parra has had better designs in the past, but Macron have still done a solid job and the sponsor integration is really strong.

The white kit, honestly I'm not sure why they recycled this from the 2021 range... maybe they didn't sell many and are simply keeping it in the hope of moving unsold stock?

I wasn't a huge fan of it when we saw it last year, but it just feels really out of place now compared to the other two.

MugaB

Coach
I don't mind the blue and gold jerseys. I feel Parra has had better designs in the past, but Macron have still done a solid job and the sponsor integration is really strong.

The white kit, honestly I'm not sure why they recycled this from the 2021 range... maybe they didn't sell many and are simply keeping it in the hope of moving unsold stock?

I wasn't a huge fan of it when we saw it last year, but it just feels really out of place now compared to the other two.
Its way too blank, and boring, not really part of their iconic colors too. its like its made to draw signitures on it, should just be reserved for members

Perth Red

Post Whore

It was respected when it was a UK sports care brand, then Rover took it on and destroyed it and now its just a cheap chinese knock off!

beagle

Juniors
Parra’s 2022 yellow jersey is shown on the Eels online shop as the alternate with the white jersey once again the away.

Hopefully they wear the yellow jersey more than the white.

Latest posts