What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Just on Schieder, before June he was playing Flegg or NSW cup as hooker or half or 5/8 as needed. Potting goals like a pro and steering the team around. Like Twizzle said, he’s another kid who has been shafted by covid. Unlike Penisini and Jake etc who got school footy in, Kyke is a year or so older and has missed most of 2020 and 2021. Very harsh to LOL at him and blame him or the club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just on Schieder, before June he was playing Flegg or NSW cup as hooker or half or 5/8 as needed. Potting goals like a pro and steering the team around. Like Twizzle said, he’s another kid who has been shafted by covid. Unlike Penisini and Jake etc who got school footy in, Kyke is a year or so older and has missed most of 2020 and 2021. Very harsh to LOL at him and blame him or the club.
Who’s LOLing at him and blaming the club for anything?? Hyperbole.

Gronk

Staff member
Who’s LOLing at him and blaming the club for anything?? Hyperbole.
If you freeze the play there, you will note that the only reason we are talking about Kyle is that you initiated a rant which essentially inferred Kyle Scnieder = fail.

LOL <insert anti club sarcasm>

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you freeze the play there, you will note that the only reason we are talking about Kyle is that you initiated a rant which essentially inferred Kyle Scnieder = fail.

I said he was touted as the next big thing, 4 years later he’s the next highly touted junior to not make it. Am I wrong?? And it’s not just Covid last year before it took over he lost his development contract and sent back to Flegg. He could still well make it who knows but atm it isn’t likely.

Anyway it was just a reply to Avenger telling us we have 3 juniors in our squad to replace Rheed and hope one of them will turn into the next Mahoney. Because it’s so easy to do apparently.

Avenger

Immortal
I’ve got a stalker!!

Haven’t you got a work out to do or need to buy another 8 Rolex’s??? Buy half of Bit coin or something???

Because reading your big noting while you fellate yourself is not boring at all………..
At least my big noting can actually help people in the new digital world. I can also guide them in how to make money. Which many have.

What do your negative, repetitious posts do?

You’d boo Santa you miserable merkin.

Gazzamatta

Coach

I may have inadvertently started this discussion by mentioning Kyle in one of my posts. Just to clarify, Kyles apparent potential was recognised by Eels outsiders as well. As supporters we get invested in these highly regarded juniors and enjoy witnessing their development. Many have survived The Covid interruption while others are massively effected. I really hope the kid kicks on be it at our Beloved Eels or elsewhere. It would be fantastic if he remained in our system.

Stevie

Bench
Look guys I think its time we all drop the charade. We all know we often type LOL even though we are not "laughing out loud". When I reply to a funny joke I really should be typing SLS for "small little smile".

I mean come on, lets all stop the lies! No one is f**king laughing out loud that much.

SLS.

Avenger

Immortal
Look guys I think its time we all drop the charade. We all know we often type LOL even though we are not "laughing out loud". When I reply to a funny joke I really should be typing SLS for "small little smile".

I mean come on, lets all stop the lies! No one is f**king laughing out loud that much.

SLS.
I like SLS. I’d be trademarking that.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
At least my big noting can actually help people in the new digital world. I can also guide them in how to make money. Which many have.

What do your negative, repetitious posts do?

You’d boo Santa you miserable merkin.
My f**king hero!! Anyone taking finance advice from a Rando on an Internet forum needs more help then you can give them.

Avenger

Immortal
My f**king hero!! Anyone taking finance advice from a Rando on an Internet forum needs more help then you can give them.
You Still didn’t answer the question you miserable prick. I tell you what, go to your last 100 posts and show me one where you weren’t being negative. Just one. Show me an example where you were constructive in some capacity. People put shit on @Poupou Escobar however at least he value ads to every thread. You may not agree with him but at least he can contribute to the discussion.

You however have the most posts than anyone yet you use this forum as a medium to vent your anger and negativity about everything involving our club. It’s a self destructive road.

Get some help mate.

strider

Post Whore

SLS.
I often do a SNS too ... Soft Nose Snort ....... not to be confused with Serious Nose Snot

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You Still didn’t answer the question you miserable prick. I tell you what, go to your last 100 posts and show me one where you weren’t being negative. Just one. Show me an example where you were constructive in some capacity. People put shit on @Poupou Escobar however at least he value ads to every thread. You may not agree with him but at least he can contribute to the discussion.

You however have the most posts than anyone yet you use this forum as a medium to vent your anger and negativity about everything involving our club. It’s a self destructive road.

Get some help mate.
I made a post just after yours how good the new Blue jersey looks. It’s a ripper 😎

So I’m fat, lazy and need help according to you, all this gleaned on an Internet forum lol.
Thanks Doctor Phil.

All this from a Big noting flip flopper who craves attention constantly telling all and sundry how brilliant they are and what an amazing life they lead.

And if you are happy with the last couple of months from the club whoop de f**king doo for you. But don’t be telling me how I should think and feel about the club and what I post. If I’m that f**king boring just block me its that simple. And if not you and your gut feel can go f**k yourself. You like directness was that direct enough for you???

Latest posts