What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KFC

Wizardman

First Grade
Let's help our new sponsors out by buying some chicken!!!!

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that KFC Australia have joined the club as a premier partner for the coming two seasons.

A household name for all Australians, KFC’s new partnership with Wests Tigers will encompass the club’s elite men’s and women’s programs, with branding to feature on the training apparel and jerseys of both teams in 2022 and 2023.

The iconic KFC logo will feature on the back of the men’s NRL jersey as well as the women’s Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership and Tarsha Gale Cup jersey — ensuring they are behind Wests Tigers every step of the way in the years ahead.

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe welcomed KFC on board as a partner and said the signing of an iconic global brand reinforced the growing strength and community confidence in Wests Tigers.

“On behalf of all at Wests Tigers, I’d like to officially welcome KFC on board as premier partner and express our thanks for their support over the next two years,” Pascoe said.

“We have faced a number of challenges over the past two seasons with COVID, and our partnership with KFC is a recognition of how well our club has emerged from those difficulties and into a position of sustained growth and strength. KFC is an incredibly strong and iconic global brand who we’re delighted to commence a formal partnership with.

“This partnership will not only achieve strong business outcomes for both organisations, but it will also see the KFC brand involved with match day partnerships and fan engagement initiatives that will provide great value for our passionate Members and fans.”

KFC Australia’s Chief Marketing Officer, Kristi Woolrych, said: “We’re delighted to begin the partnership with Wests Tigers. KFC has been a big supporter of footy for a long time, so we’re over the moon to become a Premier Partner of the Wests Tigers for the 2022 and 2023 seasons.

“Wests Tigers are an amazing club that does more than play footy; they have great grass roots and youth development programs, as well as incredible diversity initiatives that promote inclusion.

“Wests Tigers are also known for having some of the most passionate fans in the game, and it’s safe to say that there’s no better environment than seeing a team win from alongside them, so we can’t wait to get KFC amongst this. We wish the club all the best next year and bring on the 2022 season!”

For more information on KFC Australia, visit www.kfc.com.au/about-us.

WA Tiger

Bench
Geez it doesn’t take much for sponsors to jump on board does it ..A humming business yet still a shit product??? the suits can’t believe their luck…They must go home each night feeling like winners

Wizardman

First Grade
Geez it doesn’t take much for sponsors to jump on board does it ..A humming business yet still a shit product??? the suits can’t believe their luck…They must go home each night feeling like winners
Our off-season has been FAR better than the playing season.

WA Tiger

Bench
Our off-season has been FAR better than the playing season.
This is true, but they’ve been rolling in it for a while now despite the poor results..

I can imagine the suits having their monthly awards nights where they celebrate their distinguished performances off the field…Madge would get the “speaking with such passion” award and everything would be just tikety boo for them

Last edited:
2A4E2DEA-6E3B-4594-AA41-AB3DC6B9A9C9.jpeg

At least Madge will have a job to step into after round 9, his unofficial round of reckoning, everyone is denying.

Our current “Wests Tigers Bottom Feeders Bucket “ contains:

4 boneless chicken pieces
4 stale buns
4 mashed potatoes and gravy
And a flat coke for a halfback
No wings to be seen, certainly no wickedness in them!

The Rosco

Bench
View attachment 56622

At least Madge will have a job to step into after round 9, his unofficial round of reckoning, everyone is denying.

Our current “Wests Tigers Bottom Feeders Bucket “ contains:

4 boneless chicken pieces
4 stale buns
4 mashed potatoes and gravy
And a flat coke for a halfback
No wings to be seen, certainly no wickedness in them!
The "boneless" pieces in a WT themed bucket are called spineless, not boneless.

The "boneless" pieces in a WT themed bucket are called spineless, not boneless.

I was hoping for that correction!

All I hope is that Madge delivers the bucket to the front door and doesn’t get lost and give the meal to the wrong houses like the last couple of seasons.

Brooksy sitting next to him navigating. That’s how the knights rumour started.

AJB1102

First Grade
I can see the cross promotional ad now...

Its last game of round 26 and Tigers only have to not lose by 30 against last place at Leichhardt and they make finals ... they lose by 40 and miss out.

In the sheds with players staring at their feet dejected and Madge says "f**ken that wasn't the f**ken Wests f**ken Tigers, boys! What the f**k was that?" Brooks looks up and says "did somebody say KFC?" (shame BJ isn't still there)

Cut to them all hooking into zingers and drumsticks while dancing to "I DON'T CARE!". Pascoe somewhere being weird eating a chicken wing with a knife and fork.

I can see the cross promotional ad now...

Its last game of round 26 and Tigers only have to not lose by 30 against last place at Leichhardt and they make finals ... they lose by 40 and miss out.

In the sheds with players staring at their feet dejected and Madge says "f**ken that wasn't the f**ken Wests f**ken Tigers, boys! What the f**k was that?" Brooks looks up and says "did somebody say KFC?" (shame BJ isn't still there)

Cut to them all hooking into zingers and drumsticks while dancing to "I DON'T CARE!". Pascoe somewhere being weird eating a chicken wing with a knife and fork.

Post of the year finalist!

Someone2

Juniors
ive been a loyal KFC customer for 30years would spent close to 100,000 their shouting other people as well as myself but they have now lost me as a customer.

anyone know what’s good at red rooster? Haven’t been there for about 20yrs always thought it was a rip off $30 for a chook when can get it at coles for $8

if KFC bought back the gaytime crusher it might win me back

Someone2

Juniors
papali’i must of got word that they were gonna be the new sponsor and that would of won him over. BJ and LL Both would of re-signed cheap if they knew they’d get free kfc for lunch and tea everyday .

none of this fast food sh!t aloud at Parra they always have subway I think that’s one of the main reasons papa left

simmo05

Bench
ive been a loyal KFC customer for 30years would spent close to 100,000 their shouting other people as well as myself but they have now lost me as a customer.

anyone know what’s good at red rooster? Haven’t been there for about 20yrs always thought it was a rip off $30 for a chook when can get it at coles for $8

if KFC bought back the gaytime crusher it might win me back
I did picture you as a sad fat merkin