What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021/22 NFL Week 18

Tom155

Coach
Season comes to an end for my Broncos tomorrow :(

Last week of the regular season who makes the playoffs?

Win and we're in. After all the insane shit that has happened to us this season, it will be remarkable for the boys to make the playoffs.

Valheru

Coach
So if the jags beat the colts then it is in the best interests of both the raiders and chargers to take knees for the entirety of the SNF game as a tie will see both go through.

Jags currenty lead 23-3.... awkward.

shiznit

Coach
So if the jags beat the colts then it is in the best interests of both the raiders and chargers to take knees for the entirety of the SNF game as a tie will see both go through.

Jags currenty lead 23-3.... awkward.
Depends on what happens with the Steelers v Ravens…

if the Steelers win that your scenario is correct…

If the Ravens win then the Raiders clinch a playoff spot regardless of the outcome this afternoon.

Ravens are currently 10-6 up in the 4th quarter.

Valheru

Coach
Depends on what happens with the Steelers v Ravens…

if the Steelers win that your scenario is correct…

If the Ravens win then the Raiders clinch a playoff spot regardless of the outcome this afternoon.

Ravens are currently 10-6 up in the 4th quarter.
Oh ok, thanks for that.

As you said, Steelers have won lol

I am fascinated to see what happens.

Eelectrica

Referee
Seems appropriate the game should end on a Stafford Int.

How 'bout them Dolphins :) Jags loss really coming back to bite now. As is usually said this time of the year for phins fans, maybe next year... we'll squeak into the playoffs and not suck. Gotta get Tua protection.

skeepe

Immortal
I have no doubt the Raiders were happy to run the clock down and end the game in a tie until that last Chargers timeout.

“Oh, you’re still trying to knock us out? Well f**k you then.”

shiznit

Coach
Surely there is some wink wink nudge nudge at this point?
Yeah I think the Raiders were going to run down the clock… but the Chargers took a TO…

So i think the Raiders said f**k you then we will kick the FG and knock you out…