What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

jk13

First Grade
Obviously they don’t give a f**k about my nerves, f**kin sanfrancisco eels
Hopefully with get a third at least for jimmy

hindy111

Post Whore
Obviously they don’t give a f**k about my nerves, f**kin sanfrancisco eels
Hopefully with get a third at least for jimmy

Well what did Hindy111 say?
Again he is correct. Except for part where I said you wouldn't make play off's.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
No way in a million years we win this, nfl does not want mahomes to be second to allen, just won’t happen. Nfl wants kc vs New England Super Bowl now

hindy111

Post Whore
No way in a million years we win this, nfl does not want mahomes to be second to allen, just won’t happen. Nfl wants kc vs New England Super Bowl now
This is impossible this year and we'll ever.
f**king rabbit.

My predictions.

Green Bay win in a tight one
Kansas will out sling Bills
Tennessee to be upset by Burrows
Tampa wins whoever plays.

jk13

First Grade
Mahommes has had his spotlight. KC defence should decide this if everyone turns up to play

jk13

First Grade
Can’t see us toppling the pack. Rodgers finally has weapons and a decent defence. Their special teams might give us a chance. Just depends on bipolar jimmy, but he won’t win a shoot out. Weather might help us

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Kansas City vs buccs

no way in a million years bills can win.

ps watching the nfc teams is such a step down, like watching metro cup compared to first grade.

Matthew Stafford is a better version of Sam Bradford.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Apart from Green Bay and bucs shit there is a huge gap. I think rams are good but also unsure how they will go against elite in play off situations.

ps still idiots out there that think Kyle Murray is better then Josh allen. Yeah I am serious. Hell some think that joe burrow is better.

hindy111

Post Whore
Apart from Green Bay and bucs shit there is a huge gap. I think rams are good but also unsure how they will go against elite in play off situations.

ps still idiots out there that think Kyle Murray is better then Josh allen. Yeah I am serious. Hell some think that joe burrow is better.

Burrow is going to be the best QB in NFL I think. His accuracy on 30mtr + is sensational.
Burrows,Allen,Mahomes. All the good young Qbs are on your side.

San Frans defense will worry Packers. But I think home field and Rodgers has a lot of weapons. They get them late. But beating Dallas at home was huge.

Tampa wins but again it will be close.

Kansas I am unsure. They are gun slingers and all out attack but I don't feel there defense is as good as Bills.
BTW what was with missing extra points? Lucky it was in a game it didn't matter.

Burrows may give Titans trouble.

I wouldn't be suprised if any underdog got up this weekend coming. I think everyday left has some chance of winning the superbowl. Phillip,NE,Cardinals where the 3 making up numbers.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Burrow is going to be the best QB in NFL I think. His accuracy on 30mtr + is sensational.
Burrows,Allen,Mahomes. All the good young Qbs are on your side.

San Frans defense will worry Packers. But I think home field and Rodgers has a lot of weapons. They get them late. But beating Dallas at home was huge.

Tampa wins but again it will be close.

Kansas I am unsure. They are gun slingers and all out attack but I don't feel there defense is as good as Bills.
BTW what was with missing extra points? Lucky it was in a game it didn't matter.

Burrows may give Titans trouble.

I wouldn't be suprised if any underdog got up this weekend coming. I think everyday left has some chance of winning the superbowl. Phillip,NE,Cardinals where the 3 making up numbers.
Do you honestly think burrow is better then Herbert? Honestly I think I’m he is good but I just don’t see the X factor ability in him like I do with Herbert, Allen, mahomes, Jackson.

normally I am a Brady man but I think Green Bay deserve some time in the sun, with a loss to buffalo offcourse

Ron Jeremy

Coach
How in the he’ll did Pittsburgh manage to make the playoffs?? I will go as far to say they were the worst team to make the playoffs in the past 20 years. No business being there. Colts, chargers, dolphins, even Baltimore with there backup qbs posed far more of a threat then the Steelers. Honestly I have never seen a more slower team then this years Steelers.

San Fran I like, if fitzmagic was there qb they would be my favourite, jimmy g is crap

hindy111

Post Whore
Do you honestly think burrow is better then Herbert? Honestly I think I’m he is good but I just don’t see the X factor ability in him like I do with Herbert, Allen, mahomes, Jackson.

normally I am a Brady man but I think Green Bay deserve some time in the sun, with a loss to buffalo offcourse

Herbert is another gem. And Lamar.

Burrow I think is going to be more clutch and a better game manager then all of them. He may not have the x factor of them but did Brady?

hindy111

Post Whore
Herbert had chance to beat Oakland and didn't. Burrows done them in. He was in co trol most the game. Herbert did flash home but why where they having too?

Eelementary

Post Whore
How in the he’ll did Pittsburgh manage to make the playoffs?? I will go as far to say they were the worst team to make the playoffs in the past 20 years. No business being there. Colts, chargers, dolphins, even Baltimore with there backup qbs posed far more of a threat then the Steelers. Honestly I have never seen a more slower team then this years Steelers.

San Fran I like, if fitzmagic was there qb they would be my favourite, jimmy g is crap

Worst team?

My beloved Raiders say, "Hold my beer."

The Raiders are red hot garbage.

Burrow makes better decisions than Herbert. Brady doesn't have an X-factor.

Latest posts