What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
Obviously they don’t give a f**k about my nerves, f**kin sanfrancisco eels
Hopefully with get a third at least for jimmy

That game looked like both teams were trying to lose.
I fear for what will happen to us in the cold of Wisconsin next week.

Eelementary

Post Whore
They had a good end to year. Big wins leading up to it and to get the Bengals to a once score game away was a good effort in my eyes.

We made life hard for ourselves, because our non-existent run defence allowed our opponents to get back into contests with us.

Still - I didn't expect much from us, because our roster is just so average.

jk13

First Grade
That game looked like both teams were trying to lose.
I fear for what will happen to us in the cold of Wisconsin next week.
Yeah jimmy jarred the shoulder and copped it in the jewels, but that 4th and inches is unforgivable. We got A good number of crazy players, not worried about the cold

jk13

First Grade
I like the rams if Tom’s OL is backups. Tom may be forced into retirement this game. Still hot for the bills on the other side

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I like the rams if Tom’s OL is backups. Tom may be forced into retirement this game. Still hot for the bills on the other side
Just remember the QB for Rams. I am confident that Stafford wont deliver and a pouding by TB with Stafford yet again delivering great stats in garbage time.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So can Skip Bayless f**k off with just talking about Dallas, Brady & Baker Mayfield. Seriously no one gives a f**k about the Cowboys. Yes I get they have a big fan base, but no one outside there fan base gives two f**ks about them, and besides it sounded like there were more 49ers fans there in the stadium then Cowboys fans.

Burrow also has better coaches, and Chase is possibly had the greatest rookie WR season since Randy Moss. That helps.

That's true. For a young bloke, he is held in exceptional regard by his team mates as well.

Not that I have any problem with Herbert. He's already a success and will get better. And to be fair...I've seen a lot more Bengals games than Chargers games.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That's true. For a young bloke, he is held in exceptional regard by his team mates as well.

Not that I have any problem with Herbert. He's already a success and will get better. And to be fair...I've seen a lot more Bengals games than Chargers games.

Chase has a Moss like feel. Some WR's have amazing years, and a tonne of TD's, yards etc. Chase just has that generational smell about him. For as how great Hopkins, Diggs etc are they are not generational players. Chase has the generational feel about him, and for a rookie to be putting up those types of yards, plays it is something we haven't see since Moss. Randy Moss is in my top 3 favourite players of all time, and imo the greatest WR that ever lived and it isn't even close. And yes craps on Rice for talent.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
speaking about talent, the most talented QB arm i have seen is Jeff George. The guy had the best throwing mechanics I have ever seen. A flick of the wrist and would throw 50 yard bullets. Unfortunately George didn't have it mentally and never became what he shouldve become.

hindy111

Post Whore
Dallas I reckon are quite embarrassing. They has such an easy group.
I imagine they will get 1 or 2 more years to win a bowl but Philli,Giants and Washington won't be asleep for much longer.

T.S Quint

Coach
Bosa will play!

49ers-nick.gif

Latest posts