What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Why? I love Api, he’s one of the gun hookers in the comp, but he’s leaving next year and due to his anti-vax stance, who knows how many games he’ll miss this year.

Shawn Blore has the potential to fill the Kikau void, plus he’s best mates with most of our team. Why would you not want to bring him back?
Because there's a million second rowers out there. Look at the way Melbourne rotated through for years. There's like 5 quality hookers and a massive drop off after that.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He's part of our Jersey Flegg squad, and plays back-row.
Has been playing Andrew Johns/Laurie Daley Cups the last few years in some gun Western Rams teams and he at least played in the SG Ball trials with us last year.
Also made NSW Country in 2019 and toured England.

He sounds like a good cheap prospect.

Regarding Api unless he gets vaccinated I can see Penrith angling for a Blore - Api swap.

I think Kenny will do OK as hooker. He's a hardworker, and seems to have planty between the ears....(Ie a good quick learner,) didn't let anybody down in 2021 when he replaced Api.

Really it couldn't hurt to ask, would be a good replacement for Kiks.

DinkyDi

Juniors
He sounds like a good cheap prospect.

Regarding Api unless he gets vaccinated I can see Penrith angling for a Blore - Api swap.

I think Kenny will do OK as hooker. He's a hardworker, and seems to have planty between the ears....(Ie a good quick learner,) didn't let anybody down in 2021 when he replaced Api.

Really it couldn't hurt to ask, would be a good replacement for Kiks.
Hello, how are you? Thanks, @snickers007. I hope that you have been keeping well?

Girds89

Bench
I like Blore and he was always a good prospect. Issue is and its a biggie. Hes been very very injury prone and has already had major injuries. I think he did hes acl before signing with the tigers and both 2020 and 21 he was out half the season injured.

Hes certainly got talent but its not a good sign when young blokes like him get injured so often.. and its not as though he wasnt ready physically..he is a big boy and muscular wise has been for a while.

Anyway trading him for api is crazy.

Still think we should throw the kitchen sink at angus critchon. I know we have not much chance but playing with nath, luai, fish martin etc is a good draw card.

Latest posts