What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 team vs Raiders

coolumsharkie

Referee
Newtown Jets

1. Lachlan Miller 2. Tyla Tamou 3. Jenson Taumoepeau 4. Kayal Iro 5. Joniah Lualua 6. Angus Ernst 7. Rhys Davies 8. Kurt Dillon 9. Jayden Berrell 10. Thomas Hazelton 12. Reubenn Rennie 13. Tyler Slade 14. Charbel Tasipale 15. Zac Woolford 16.Jonah Ngaronoa 17. Vincent Rennie
Luke Metcalf 19. Jesse Colquhoun 20. Lachlan Miller 21. Jenson Taumoepeau 22. Jayden Berrell 23. Jonaih Lualua 24. Tom Hazelton

Chimp

Juniors
Luke Metcalf 19. Jesse Colquhoun 20. Lachlan Miller 21. Jenson Taumoepeau 22. Jayden Berrell 23. Jonaih Lualua 24. Tom Hazelton
Yeah I picked up on that… Suggests Metcalf either as bench utility or covering for if Moylan breaks down right up until kick off.
Looks like the burger is on verge of NRL selection, maybe not this week, but as soon as a spot becomes available.

Eion

First Grade
Very helpful for Fitz to have Tracey to go down for a couple weeks actually. Saves a selection headache

Stake Removed

First Grade
3 big slow boofheads on the bench is a bit of a surprise, it seems a bit risky.. I'd say Metcalf comes in for Fifita and if it does happen, we all know Fitz likes the ducks and drakes approach to naming his team.
No word of Tracey being injured?? The 2nd combo would always be Ronny and Ivu.

I hope we have our shit together in defense. Thats all I care about game 1.
I am thinking actually Fifita will start, Uele to bench and Tolman will drop out of 17

Stake Removed

First Grade
Newtown Jets

1. Lachlan Miller 2. Tyla Tamou 3. Jenson Taumoepeau 4. Kayal Iro 5. Joniah Lualua 6. Angus Ernst 7. Rhys Davies 8. Kurt Dillon 9. Jayden Berrell 10. Thomas Hazelton 12. Reubenn Rennie 13. Tyler Slade 14. Charbel Tasipale 15. Zac Woolford 16.Jonah Ngaronoa 17. Vincent Rennie
Jets must be confident they only picked one 2nd rower lol

Stake Removed

First Grade
With both these guys in the 24 does that mean they're in the top 30? Did I see somewhere the NRL increase the squad size because of Covid?
Apparently this year can pick outside the top 30, not sure how that works with the cap, luckily we have Fitz on board he knows how to put a sombreo into a cap if need be

Stake Removed

First Grade
Flegg team
1. Kade Dykes, 2.Tom Rodwell, 3.Noah Lester, 4.Jordan Samrani, 5.Samuel Stonestreet, 6.Manaia Waitere, 7. Ryan Rivett, 8. Jack Martin, 9. Samuel Healey, 10. Joshua Finau, 11. Kai Parker, 12. Kyle Pickering, 13. Blake Hosking, 14.Rhys Dakin, 15. Alec Brennan, 16. Trentham Petersen, 17. Thomas Demeio

Highlighted players were given time in trial or have been training with firsts in offseason, be interesting to see how they go, Finau has some impact when he got run in trial

Quigs

Immortal
It was a bummer of an off season. Not enough stinks in the room and definitely not enough Qantas thread stuff.

But hey, it will be on soon, yee hharrrrr !!!!

Is Bubby's mate running again?

R-15-3

Juniors
Squad trimmed to 19
JC & Metcalf are the extra 2.
Assuming the others are travelling but can only be used to cover covid ?

shaggs

Coach
They have to do a RAT 3 hours before the game. Once that’s done the squad is finally finalised

Latest posts