What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official round 2 vs Eels team list

shaggs

Coach
Who is looking forward to hearing Kickstart my Heart this weekend?

Hopefully be 8 beers deep at that stage so I can fully embrace it.

Any predictions of crowds from within the club for those on the inner tube?

R-15-3

Juniors
I’d be worried if it wasn’t sold out / full house.
First game of the year, First game back home in 2 years,First Sydney game in a long time with covid, New star recruits and Against a Sydney club with a very small maximum capacity.

chewsta

First Grade
I was cronullified watching the Sharks Raiders game at the pub last Friday night. Picked up a nice hangover and a good dose of Covid for my troubles. Been struggling all week. Was really looking forward to going to the first game back at Shark Park too.

shaggs

Coach
I was cronullified watching the Sharks Raiders game at the pub last Friday night. Picked up a nice hangover and a good dose of Covid for my troubles. Been struggling all week. Was really looking forward to going to the first game back at Shark Park too.
When was your test? Should be good to go 530pm Saturday if you got it Friday

Quigs

Immortal
What were your symptoms Chewie? ... Ive been feeling like shit for three days but have had two neg RAT tests.

We had a fantastic Warba Wangaruna RL Carnival up at the Park on Saturday and Sunday. It was bloody hot and I think I cooked myself sitting in the Central Queensland sunshine. That is what I have put it down too.

Was a huge crowd there so I did think that someone might of slipped this vulnerable old fart the dreaded C.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Normal capacity is 22,500 so hopefully it’s more like 15,000 but guess it depends on how many they are allowed
Capacity hasn’t been that high for years. 19K and that place is heaving.

Current capacity is unknown as they havent stated what is off limits. If it is just because of lack of parking and most parts are still accessible then I expect 12K

chewsta

First Grade
What were your symptoms Chewie? ... Ive been feeling like shit for three days but have had two neg RAT tests.

Hot and cold sweats at first, followed by body aches. The body aches were most painful in my lower back down the hamstrings to behind the knees. I did two tests, Saturday and Sunday. Both were negative. Sunday night the aches and temperatures got really bad and then the wife tested me again before she went to work on Monday and it showed up as positive.
A mates wife who was also with us ended up having to go to hospital, she developed a nasty sore throat as well as all the symptoms i had, all her tests were also negative but the hospital confirmed it was covid.

Hope your alright Quigs.

R-15-3

Juniors
Don’t trust RAT tests if your sick get a pcr, my household used 25 tests over a few days on my wife and 4 kids all negative and ended up getting pcr, RAT was done correctly to by my wife who’s a Dr and are shit, they have a very narrow window to pick it up.

shaggs

Coach
Don’t trust RAT tests if your sick get a pcr, my household used 25 tests over a few days on my wife and 4 kids all negative and ended up getting pcr, RAT was done correctly to by my wife who’s a Dr and are shit, they have a very narrow window to pick it up.
I was positive faintly on my 3rd, my daughter was very faintly positive on rat in the morning and negative in the Arvo. Same brand. Same batch.

Quigs

Immortal
Hot and cold sweats at first, followed by body aches. The body aches were most painful in my lower back down the hamstrings to behind the knees. I did two tests, Saturday and Sunday. Both were negative. Sunday night the aches and temperatures got really bad and then the wife tested me again before she went to work on Monday and it showed up as positive.
A mates wife who was also with us ended up having to go to hospital, she developed a nasty sore throat as well as all the symptoms i had, all her tests were also negative but the hospital confirmed it was covid.

Hope your alright Quigs.
Thanks Chewster, I still think I am tax exempt, but since spending a shit load of time at the footy all weekend, I felt okay on Monday morning - did the yard duties mowing and a far-can hour and a half on the whipper snipper.

I just ran out of any energy or had any enthusiasm .... and I felt like I had a serious stitch and a hangover type of a headache. Had a prick of a nights sleep on Monday night and woke up much the same. Did the test and was negative.

Only slightly better for the rest of this week but all test are showing negative.

I'll just lay low and see how I go.

We had a fantastic Warba Wangaruna RL Carnival up at the Park on Saturday and Sunday. It was bloody hot and I think I cooked myself sitting in the Central Queensland sunshine. That is what I have put it down too.

Was a huge crowd there so I did think that someone might of slipped this vulnerable old fart the dreaded C.
I think "a huge crowd" up there is anything more than 11 people and a dog. Anyway I hope you aren't too crook Mr Quigsley.

Latest posts