What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R2 Fri - St Geo Illa 16-20 Penrith @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 2: St Geo Illa v Penrith

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
Hunt is so awful.

How many kicks did he mess up this game and then luck out with getting the ball back.

soc123_au

Staff member
What a plod fest. We missed Cleary this week. Dragons showed a lot more heart than usual, so good on them for that I guess.

Fangs

Coach
Well that was brilliant from Penrith. Just brilliant.

No JFH (The best prop in the game) and no To'o (The best winger in the game) during the second half against a dirty dragons pack. Any other team would have keeled...not the mighty Panthers.

Enjoy it guys. What a great performance by the best team in the world!

Munky

Coach
Alsk how shit a coach is Griffin?

Makeshift right centre all second half and the dumb f**k doesn't instruct them to attack that side.

skeepe

Immortal
I can’t understand why, if Su’A goes to the bin, why a Panther didn’t end up there at the end? I don’t like what happened to Su’A but you have to at least be consistent in the same f**king game.

The Dragons should have had 12 defenders in front of them at the end, not 13. They probably still would have f**ked it up - as is their way - but they deserved the chance.

For that, and so, so much more, I award Man of the Match to Chris Sutton (Panthers)