What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R3 Sun - Manly 13-12 Canterbury @ 4 Pines

Round 3: Manly v Canterbury

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Just keep going hard up the guts and manly will let you through. On the other hand the Dog’s edges are pus.

soc123_au

Staff member
artworks-000065781497-mtfz1f-t500x500.jpg

chrisD

Coach
Manly are smart enough to realise they can get the dogs wide, but the conditions are shit and they’re a bit unco. The Dogs are too dumb to realise they just need to keep turning it inside all game.

t-ba

Post Whore
So I'm (sadly) back from licking power outlets and the first thing I see is Turbo on the table.

This is bad I assume.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
So I'm (sadly) back from licking power outlets and the first thing I see is Turbo on the table.

This is bad I assume.
You poor soul. It’s Mothers Day here in the UK so I’m on duty (missos first as mum) so I don’t have to watch this.

mave

Coach
It's mind boggling how coaches with the locks of Trent and Dessie, could conjure up such an abomination of a game.....with Morgan Harper as the worst player to lace a boot tonight.

t-ba

Post Whore
You poor soul. It’s Mothers Day here in the UK so I’m on duty (missos first as mum) so I don’t have to watch this.

I was begging to keep the highly irregular Sunday meeting going.

You're in Shenzhen merkins it's not like any of you losers can go outside anyways.

Vee

First Grade
How good does the new stand look full? Can't imagine it will continue like that for long but we'll take it for now.

Baldy was lauding the new surface before the game, dug out 50cm and completely re-laid.

Brookie would have been well down the list if I was paying but better than nothing.

Just realised people might be willing to sit on the end in a new stand with all the conveniences rather than the crappy 60s stand or the hill.