What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R4 Fri - Penrith 26-12 South Sydney @ BlueBet

Round 4: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
St George put on the rough stuff, and Newcastle followed up with crusher tackles. I expect Souths to be all out thuggish.

And reports on Fox with one player saying they will target Cleary. What they have to remember is that they also have a halfback.
If you could call him that.

welds2

Juniors
i cant stand you panther scum, except for the intercept we win the GF, not you blow hards. Then i would have seen dad and dave crying like the year before. Your players need a dose of reality and it will come this Friday, so grab your ugly women, bring your KFC family bucket and get ready to be useless chocolate soldiers again.

i cant stand you panther scum, except for the intercept we win the GF, not you blow hards. Then i would have seen dad and dave crying like the year before. Your players need a dose of reality and it will come this Friday, so grab your ugly women, bring your KFC family bucket and get ready to be useless chocolate soldiers again.
Glory Glory Welds!!

Munky

Coach

Amazing by Critter.

Why don't you watch it again and again and again and again and again and ag....

soc123_au

Staff member
Cool story bro. Wouldn't read again.

3342e74a71418111dc28f0f1ccb7df60

479ddb2184e970739d360187c93d5b62

GongPanther

Referee
Time heals all wounds.

roofromoz

First Grade

1/10

No, you cannot have a trophy! Now go back to your room……

Oh and smug is spelt S-M-U-G. Not S-C-U-M…….

The_Frog

First Grade
If the Bunnies turn up to play, we might have a few problems, especially if the ref lets them out of their own end as easily as the Knights were let out last game. The Knights found holes in the left and right sides, expect Souths to try to follow suit.