What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team selection vs. Wests Tigers

bluefox68

Staff member
Is it too early to start experimenting with the line-up?

I would like to see Williams and Hunt get some game time… Maybe Hunt just needs some Jets time, though, just for fitness..,

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Finucane

14. Tracey
15. Tolman
16. Williams
17. McInnes

18. Trindall

Stake Removed

First Grade
After watching Jets if they were to swap Trindall I would put Miller on bench especially against Tigers.
Hazelton looked good, otherwise stick to the 17

Tiger Shark

Bench
After watching the Jets no way Williams forces his way in yet. Made atleast 3 errors and some poor misses.

whether he’s not trying as it’s not first grade or he’s rusty either way I can’t see it.

Also only changes I see coming is Tracey and Graham coming in if we get no more injuries

Not sure if Tracey will actually be available.
I doubt that the side will be changed at all barring injuries.

Inferno

Coach
I know we've only had four games, but we haven't run out with the same squad once have we?

No experimenting, pick your best 17.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Miller will get his chance but nothing has to change till it has to. The team is still 10-12 games off gelling as it is. Leave it alone and let that happen

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is it too early to start experimenting with the line-up?

I would like to see Williams and Hunt get some game time… Maybe Hunt just needs some Jets time, though, just for fitness..,

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Hamlin-Uele
11. Nikora
12. Wilton
13. Finucane

14. Tracey
15. Tolman
16. Williams
17. McInnes

18. Trindall

Williams need a few sprays with WD40. Very rusty yesterday but did put the effort in,

Hunt probably showed why he isn't getting selected. He was good for 10 minutes then pretty much went to sleep. He only had 7 runs in 40+ minutes. Explosive with a small motor

Last edited:

Latest posts