What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R5 Sat - South Sydney 24-12 St Geo Illa @ Accor

Round 5: South Sydney v St Geo Illa

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 5
South Sydney Rabbitohs v St George Illawarra Dragons
Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 9 April 2022

U21 Jersey Flegg 1:25pm -- NSW Cup 3:05pm -- NRL kickoff 5:30pm

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Taane Milne 4. Campbell Graham 5. Josh Mansour 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Blake Taaffe 15. Jacob Host 16. Davvy Moale 17. Liam Knight 18. Hame Sele 19. Isaiah Tass 20. Peter Mamouzelos 21. Richard Kennar 22. Dean Hawkins 23. Jaxson Paulo 24. Siliva Havili

SGI2022TEAM.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Jack Bird 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Aaron Woods 11. Tariq Sims 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Talatau Amone 15. Josh Kerr 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Jackson Ford 18. Tautau Moga 19. George Burgess 20. Jack Gosiewski 21. Tyrell Sloan 22. Daniel Alvaro 23. Poasa Faamausili 24. Jaiyden Hunt

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Darian Furner
Video Referee: Chris Butler

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Souths v St Geo Illa at Accor, Sat - Flegg 1:25pm / Cup 3:05pm​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Poor Dragons are in a muddle. No doubt the coach will get them revved up for this. Dragons by 4.

BunniesMan

Immortal
FINALLY we get a go against a bottom half of the comp team. The first month has seen some ridiculously lopsided draws. To play Easts, Storm and Panthers is just plainly unfair.

Now we can breathe because we get to build form against some easy beats when we go the Dragons, Dogs and Tigers the next 3 weeks.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You got beat by the Broncos currently 11th champ.
11-4 is not beat up. Our defending was great. Of course our attack was crap but with round 1 rust, no Latrell, and a new halfback after a decade long incumbency, not clicking that early told us nothing. Just like being brave in defeat to the Panthers and Storm isn't a bad thing. If we put away the 3 teams we play next all of a sudden we are 4-3 with our new spine having had time to gel and we are every chance of making it back to the big dance.

11-4 is not beat up. Our defending was great. Of course our attack was crap but with round 1 rust, no Latrell, and a new halfback after a decade long incumbency, not clicking that early told us nothing. Just like being brave in defeat to the Panthers and Storm isn't a bad thing. If we put away the 3 teams we play next all of a sudden we are 4-3 with our new spine having had time to gel and we are every chance of making it back to the big dance.

We’re 5 rounds in and you’re already talking about the big dance? You must like going early, I bet the girls love you.

Souths have been ordinary but they’re not at Dragons level ordinary. So I’ll tip your Bunnies to win by 16 before you go into the bathroom and start fantasising about biiiigggg dances. Oops too late.

mozza91

Coach
Where did I say beat up? You got beat by a team who didn’t deserve to beat the Bulldogs and got comfortably beaten by the Cowboys and Warriors and are currently running 11th.

You’ll make the 8 but won’t be near the big dance.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I'll be shoving a dragon up my arse for that one
@This Year?

Never mind. I’m sorted

Cant wait to hear what you're going to do for the Broncos game 😂
I'm going to the pet shop and buy a rabbit. Then when I get home I'm going to shove it up my arse as far as it will go so that I know how I'll feel by about 7:15pm on Saturday night.
Guys!?? Come on. I am happy to f**k everyone.

Latest posts