What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R6 Mon - Parramatta 20-22 Wests Tigers @ CommBank

Round 6: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
things happen in games, it’s not always gunna go to plan. If you’re a player who can’t adapt to a situation in the hectic last 2 minutes of a tied game maybe you shouldn’t be out there

Agree, which is why I'm not gonna take any issue with Moses calling out Mahoney for failing to adapt the okay before an putting more pressure on us.

Then again I haven't got a pre existing hatred of any of the merkins...well, apart from the innate hatred ingrained into all Eels fans

Vic Mackey

Referee
Agree, which is why I'm not gonna take any issue with Moses calling out Mahoney for failing to adapt the okay before an putting more pressure on us.

Then again I haven't got a pre existing hatred of any of the merkins...well, apart from the innate hatred ingrained into all Eels fans

Im not the only one who said it mate, looks like I’m the only one you’re having a cry over though. Perhaps I’m not the one with the pre existing hatred

Bazal

Post Whore
Im not the only one who said it mate, looks like I’m the only one you’re having a cry over though. Perhaps I’m not the one with the pre existing hatred

Nah I just saw your post so it was the one I quoted.

Not sure why you'd think that, but anyway

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm sure the merkin posts on here, bloke is a genius.

May be an image of 1 person and text that says f are woie witnessing an eoaster monday Facebook NRL fan @FacebookNrl boilover with moichael magouires under foire wests toigers taking up the foight to the parramatta oieels holding a halftoime loiead thanks to the maloigned luke brooks unloeashing his running game broilliant work tim shoieens 16 ↑15 114

84 Baby

Referee
Congrats, Tigers - played with energy, intent, and heart.

I reckon we just felt like we could steamroll through your team, and showed you no respect - and you made us pay.

Hopefully, it was a wake up call...
Go f**k yourselves Tigers for playing your one good game in the past 400.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
Tigpies can celebrate and party like it’s 2012 ( their last finals appearance lol) first time this year they’ve been of the bottom of the ladder
Dude, your team choked...again. Please remind me when the last time your team actually won a grand final? The Tigers have won one since then lol

Last edited:

Latest posts