What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs South Sydney @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v South Sydney

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 7
Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Saturday 23 April 2022

HNWP 5:15pm -- NRL kickoff 7:35pm

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. James Roberts 4. Starford To'a 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Luke Brooks 7. Jackson Hastings 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Kelma Tuilagi 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Jock Madden 15. Alex Twal 16. Thomas Mikaele 17. Luke Garner 18. Alex Seyfarth 19. Jacob Liddle 20. Oliver Gildart 21. Tyrone Peachey 22. Tukimihia Simpkins 23. Austin Dias 24. Junior Tupou

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Alex Johnston 3. Taane Milne 4. Campbell Graham 5. Josh Mansour 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Hame Sele 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Thomas Burgess 15. Jacob Host 16. Davvy Moale 17. Liam Knight 18. Siliva Havili 19. Isaiah Tass 20. Peter Mamouzelos 21. Richard Kennar 22. Dean Hawkins 23. Terrell Kalo Kalo 24. Jaxson Paulo

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Dave Munro
Video Referee: Adam Gee

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Western Subs / Wests Tigers v South Sydney at Lidcombe, Sun - Cup 3pm / Flegg 5pm​

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Assuming Ken is out for the week, we might see T'oa to the wing and Garner to center?

I want to see more of T'oa in firsts and I dont hate the idea of Garner defending inside of him.
Though I think if Ken is fit, he plays, he does know how to score a try :D But I don't see Madge changing this side for at least a few weeks, if they are all fit?

BrotherJim05

Bench
Apart from Malo and Simpkins (who I assume are injured) I doubt anyone will be dropped for this game. Garner will start at centre with To'a on the wing. Liddle will come in for Simpkins no doubt. Hopefully he can lift the same way Simpkins did

Tigerm

First Grade
So it’s begun, we've got this, us by 8 with Jacko MoM.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Assuming Ken is out for the week, we might see T'oa to the wing and Garner to center?

I want to see more of T'oa in firsts and I dont hate the idea of Garner defending inside of him.
Just watched the replay, T'oa looks to have been a good buy for us, where to put him is the problem, a good problem to have though:)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Maguire surprisingly said both Jake and Ken were fine in the press conference, I do think he says this a lot though. Surely Jake would be 100/1 to play

Really need Liddle to step up if Jake if out

I would rather fully fit players in our side rather than carrying players with injuries. Maumalo to me doesn’t look like a player that puts in if he is injured.

Fordy20

Juniors
Apart from Malo and Simpkins (who I assume are injured) I doubt anyone will be dropped for this game. Garner will start at centre with To'a on the wing. Liddle will come in for Simpkins no doubt. Hopefully he can lift the same way Simpkins did
Liddle has been announced as coming into the side. Roberts has been dropped with Garner named at centre. Madge still playing ducks and drakes with Gildart and Peachey named at 18 and 19, so there is still time for Ken to pull out, To'a to go to the wing and one id those to come in.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Simpkin is a huge out and Robert’s is a loss too

Adding to this Doeuihi, Stefano, Blore, Talau, Kepeoa and yeah can’t see us doing this. After this week we have 4 games we should be a good chance in though so hopefully come through unscathed.

Tiger05

First Grade
It's still a winnable game but we are going to have play out of our skins. We've done that 1 week in 6. We should be expecting a big loss.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Simpkin is a huge out and Robert’s is a loss too

Adding to this Doeuihi, Stefano, Blore, Talau, Kepeoa and yeah can’t see us doing this. After this week we have 4 games we should be a good chance in though so hopefully come through unscathed.
We’ve been hammered by injuries.All of these injuries bar Talau who I don’t rate are key outs.We are not a club who can afford to lose key players for any length of time let alone the long term periods we r missing AD Stefano Blore & kepoa.Additionally the 3 game suspension to JH severely hurt us coz I truly believe we’d have won 2 of them(tits & warriors).

Tiger Ted

Bench
It's still a winnable game but we are going to have play out of our skins. We've done that 1 week in 6. We should be expecting a big loss.
What 2 consecutive wins against top tier clubs would do for our self belief & confidence is incalculable.Hence this is a massive game for us re our aspiration to play sept footy.Hope I’m wrong but like you I’m expecting a big loss.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We’ve been hammered by injuries.All of these injuries bar Talau who I don’t rate are key outs.We are not a club who can afford to lose key players for any length of time let alone the long term periods we r missing AD Stefano Blore & kepoa.Additionally the 3 game suspension to JH severely hurt us coz I truly believe we’d have won 2 of them(tits & warriors).

Talau on his own isn’t a massive loss, however by all reports he and Kepeoa were going to be our first choice centers this year. We’re now missing them both plus Roberts which means we are now forced a backrower there.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
I still feel on a pretty big high after last weeks win tbh.

Not sure what to expect out of tonight, previous history tells us we will go back to old ways and probably get beat 30-10 or something like that, but another part inside of me tells me with Hastings barking orders we can be competitive again

Liddle at dummy half concerns me cause I think he is cooked

Latest posts