What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R7 Fri - Brisbane 34-14 Canterbury @ Suncorp

Round 7: Brisbane v Canterbury

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
JAC - top dollar for a winger
Burton - unproven youngster
Naden - meh
Allan - nah
Vaughan - lol
Dufty - double lol
TPJ - They're not even trying

To think people were talking up the Dogs recruitment this year.
Vaughan has been good and TPJ tried his ass off.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Haha you’re kidding? Have you seen a panthers crowd? The meth head ferals from Mt Druitt etc
Yeah maybe. I don’t care really because I’ve never actually been to Mt Druitt. However I’ve seen plenty of ferals on my travels to Brisbane and QLD.

The_Frog

First Grade
images

C’mon give us some gAngSTa signzzz!
Stay classy bro.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah maybe. I don’t care really because I’ve never actually been to Mt Druitt. However I’ve seen plenty of ferals on my travels to Brisbane and QLD.
I've been lucky enough to live in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. And I tell you, the country is full of ferals. However, the nicest ferals are in Brisbane and Perth. They have space, they aren't ridiculed by the locals.

In Sydney and Melbourne they are so cooked on heroin, shitting in the streets, spewing on the park benches and extremely angry.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I like how the Broncos won by 20 points rather than just a couple because now they'll think they are better than they actually are.

Bazal

Post Whore
I've been lucky enough to live in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra. And I tell you, the country is full of ferals. However, the nicest ferals are in Brisbane and Perth. They have space, they aren't ridiculed by the locals.

In Sydney and Melbourne they are so cooked on heroin, shitting in the streets, spewing on the park benches and extremely angry.

Canberra ferals are the worst ferals. Merkins just come out of nowhere.

Like you can be strolling through Yarralumla with f**ken five million dollar houses everywhere you look and suddenly some paint sniffer named Kodee jumps out with an AIDS syringe

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Like you can be strolling through Yarralumla with f**ken five million dollar houses everywhere you look and suddenly some paint sniffer named Kodee jumps out with an AIDS syringe
Yeah wtf.

Like my place.

Then my 13 year old is trying to pass off parsley as hydro headbang to the Samoans next door.

Unwise.

All that said, the Dru is a lot safer than Suncorp.