What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R7 Fri - Brisbane 34-14 Canterbury @ Suncorp

Round 7: Brisbane v Canterbury

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
How's life in Melbourne anyway?
Really not that good. Once I kicked a syringe which lodged itself in the sole of my RMs while walking through the Westin valet carpark. Yes. The ‘Paris end’ of Collin’s street. Another time I saw a lady take a watery heroin shit on the door step of the book shop. It was 7am on a Tuesday. That was even more confronting than the guy shooting up outside the Woolies metro one morning. I told the staff to call the cops and their response was “FFS, again?”.

some11

Referee
JAC - top dollar for a winger
Burton - unproven youngster
Naden - meh
Allan - nah
Vaughan - lol
Dufty - double lol
TPJ - They're not even trying

To think people were talking up the Dogs recruitment this year.
Mainly because gus brings positive perception via his mates in the media.

It's hard to cover over the cracks with a Barrett coached team though. Bloke is out of his depth.

blaza88z

Coach
I'm not condoning violence....much. But you've got plenty of company in this baying mob. All they're interested in doing is videoing it to put on Facebook. They do have security or cops at this ground I presume. Use your phones to call them. That's whose job it is to look after loudmouths.

What do you suppose security or the cops would have done?

He hasn't actually done anything wrong, it's not acceptable to yell and scream during the last post but there's also no law against it, I can fully understand why he got a couple on the chin.

The_Frog

First Grade
What do you suppose security or the cops would have done?

He hasn't actually done anything wrong, it's not acceptable to yell and scream during the last post but there's also no law against it, I can fully understand why he got a couple on the chin.
I imagine they'd eject him from the ground if they were satisfied the bloke had interrupted the minute's silence. Not too hard to verify something like this.

t-ba

Post Whore
No Way Meme GIF
Keep him employed forever.

Munky

Coach
Has another coach ever fallen upward like Barrett?

Two first grade gigs just given to him.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Salty much? No mate we're a bottom 4 team trying to be a bottom 8 team. You know like Penrith was not so long ago.
We haven't finished bottom 4 at the end of a season since 2012 and we're current champs and unbeaten so I'm not salty.

big hit!

Bench
JAC - top dollar for a winger
Burton - unproven youngster
Naden - meh
Allan - nah
Vaughan - lol
Dufty - double lol
TPJ - They're not even trying

To think people were talking up the Dogs recruitment this year.

1, 6, 7, 9.

Get that combo right with calmness and class, and all you need for the other positions are folks who will bring effort every f**king game.

Canterbury might have been up in the game last night, but that period in first half where they had 5 mins and repeat sets against the Broncos in goodball and couldn't come up with a result says it all.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Really not that good. Once I kicked a syringe which lodged itself in the sole of my RMs while walking through the Westin valet carpark. Yes. The ‘Paris end’ of Collin’s street. Another time I saw a lady take a watery heroin shit on the door step of the book shop. It was 7am on a Tuesday. That was even more confronting than the guy shooting up outside the Woolies metro one morning. I told the staff to call the cops and their response was “FFS, again?”.
Could be worse, you could of watched a game of Fumbleball.

Has another coach ever fallen upward like Barrett?

Two first grade gigs just given to him.

nope, especially considering he is still regarded as a great coach. Only coach that comes to mind is Sticky, although he has a premiership along with a few good years at Cronulla and Canberra to his name. He also won an origin series and a tri-nations.