What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday Rnd 7 vs Knights

eels_fan

First Grade
BA basically said in the captains run presser that RCG will definitely play, but Opa is very unlikely as they won’t risk him with a neck concern.

only 19 from our squad of 30 (really 28) are currently available

Eelementary

Post Whore
BA basically said in the captains run presser that RCG will definitely play, but Opa is very unlikely as they won’t risk him with a neck concern.

But we will risk one of the best props in the game suffering an aggravation of his injury?

Ok, then.

Sometimes, BA's logic makes no sense to me...

RCG is crucial to anything we hope to achieve - if he's less than 100% fit, why risk him?

Gronk

Staff member
But we will risk one of the best props in the game suffering an aggravation of his injury?

Ok, then.

RCG is crucial to anything we hope to achieve - if he's less than 100% fit, why risk him?
I think it’s pretty well accepted that all NRL players play with niggles. Cos if you hold off until every player is 100%, you’ll probably never get a full team on the paddock. That even includes Rnd 1 because of trials and full contact training.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Ok, then.

If we won last week maybe they wouldn't risk him.

Perhaps they are feeling desperate need to get back on the winners circle before the hard stuff begins in 3 weeks.

He did say they only have 19 out of the top30 fit atm.

hindy111

Post Whore
Is it really a matter of not knowing? I mean, you know it. Why wouldn’t they know it too? More likely is we just lack the mobility to get numbers in the tackle as consistently as the other teams.

Marata is our most mobile forward. We proirtised Brown over him.
Makatoa,Ogden on lesser deals are not mobile and fast. Wouldnt we recruit more agile guys or keep Stone over them?

Gazzamatta

Coach

Yeah said Reg was 70% then jumped to 80%. And so it begins.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Ok, then.

He’s one of our most important players, our ruck defence goes to absolute shit when he’s not on the field. Of course you’ll risk him 🤦‍♂️

Reminds me when he took Mahoney off with a game in the balance against Canberra last year but left him on to get injured against Souths when we were down by 30. He’s f**king dumber than spit.

Gronk

Staff member
He’s one of our most important players, our ruck defence goes to absolute shit when he’s not on the field. Of course you’ll risk him 🤦‍♂️

Reminds me when he took Mahoney off with a game in the balance against Canberra last year but left him on to get injured against Souths when we were down by 30. He’s f**king dumber than spit.
Geeze what are we doing ? The answer is staring us in the face. We need a clean out and put @hineyrulz @TheRam @hindy111 @IFR33K @Jake the snake @lucablight in charge. Let the dynasty begin.

TheRam

Coach
I think it’s pretty well accepted that all NRL players play with niggles. Cos if you hold off until every player is 100%, you’ll probably never get a full team on the paddock. That even includes Rnd 1 because of trials and full contact training.

Joint issues/niggles can lead to massive issues/surgery if you reinjure them if you don't rest them.

But what do we know? Lets hope that they know what they are doing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's a good question, TheRam. Another good one is how you can be so convinced you know more than the blokes who get paid to do this stuff. There are dozens, maybe hundreds of people trying to get into professional coaching. The ones who get there have already demonstrated advanced ability compared to all the ones who don't.

Most medical advice to date turns out to be proven wrong eventually so do these guys actually 'know' the right thing to do or do they just follow their indoctrination? We've known for yonks that inflammation in an injury is part of the healing process and yet just about all these guys recommend ice, as in the frozen water kind.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
no offense. I’d rather read what they have to say over your cringe worthy and Ba is the best, posts.
Celebrate Creighton Bluejays GIF by Creighton University Athletics

Classic Gronky post 🤓

“ Give me a B!!! Give me an A!!!

What does it spell??? Best coach Evar!!