What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday Rnd 7 vs Knights

So that's where I went wrong.... No wonder I ended up in jail for robbing a 7/11 after I sprained my ankle...wrong kind of ice... Plus I want able to run very fast when trying to leg it from the crime scene....
Well at least you gained some valuable life skills and a newfound appreciation for freedom. And your ankle will heal properly as well.

IFR33K

Coach
Season 1 Chant GIF by Rick and Morty

Time for a trip the aquarium!!

I love how some people feel like world beaters behind the comfort of their keyboard

IFR33K

Coach
I prefer responses like that, than your usual sledge that I’m a peadophile.

Glass houses. 👍

never have I said such a thing. I’ve said your young boy gifs are an interesting choice. But keep making shit up.

IFR33K

Coach
I prefer responses like that, than your usual sledge that I’m a peadophile.

Glass houses. 👍

And my clap and cheer comments, don’t take them as a sledge. I’m just congratulating you on your limitations. Be proud son.

Incorrect

Coach
Would love to know who deleted my post and for what reason. Deadset there's some overly sensitive people in charge of this joint.