What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 7 2022 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Bunker with a shocker calling strip on Raiders when clearly lost by Panthers. Honestly how hard is it?
Let go a non deliberate high shot on Rapana go as well by Kikaou.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Mate of mine blowing up deluxe about the refereeing in that Raiders game, Penrith got everything

I don’t mind the Panthers but they have some real arrogance throughout the joint these days, might have a bit more to achieve lads before thinking you’re the greatest side of all time

Haven’t seen much footy the last couple of days, been following the Superstock teams, don’t know if any here follow that sort of thing but a driver was killed there tonight, bloody tragedy

Blair

Coach
Mate of mine blowing up deluxe about the refereeing in that Raiders game, Penrith got everything

I don’t mind the Panthers but they have some real arrogance throughout the joint these days, might have a bit more to achieve lads before thinking you’re the greatest side of all time

Haven’t seen much footy the last couple of days, been following the Superstock teams, don’t know if any here follow that sort of thing but a driver was killed there tonight, bloody tragedy
The tragedy occurred at the Manawatu Speedway, my hometown circuit. We went there right through childhood.

Plus the Panthers? Not the Palmy Panthers stockcar team, the Penrith Panthers. They've been up themselves for at least the last five years or so. They got a lot of hype, a lot of special affirmation, well before they'd won anything.

Edit: I just checked, I'm a '70s/early-80s speedway dinosaur. The Palmerston North Panthers are now called the Manawatu Mustangs. I can live with that.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The tragedy occurred at the Manawatu Speedway, my hometown circuit. We went there right through childhood.

Plus the Panthers? Not the Palmy Panthers stockcar team, the Penrith Panthers. They've been up themselves for at least the last five years or so. They got a lot of hype, a lot of special affirmation, well before they'd won anything.

Edit: I just checked, I'm a '70s/early-80s speedway dinosaur. The Palmerston North Panthers are now called the Manawatu Mustangs. I can live with that.

Panthers are still alive mate, Mustangs are the B team, they have so many top cars there they put out 2 teams

Dragons with a ANZAC day miracle against Rooster, didn't see the game but did Roosters not get the calls this week after last week?

Latest posts