What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lack of media coverage

Nanadragon

Juniors
Are others noticing the lack of coverage on Dragons games. I thought today especially there would be a story on our game against the Roosters in the Tele.
Only stories lately are the negative ones, eg. Zac and Sims.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Yes.Not only print media but Foxtel and Free to Air as well. This has been happening for the last few years.They will not travel down the coast to do their work. Too expensive or too far. Also the St George Leader as well as The Mercury are light on as well.I did notice that Win TV are pulling their weight and promoting.Dragons need to pull their finger out and get a move on.

BLM01

First Grade
Are others noticing the lack of coverage on Dragons games. I thought today especially there would be a story on our game against the Roosters in the Tele.
Only stories lately are the negative ones, eg. Zac and Sims.
Do you really want more media coverage ATM about our games. If we can get a win today then..maybe
Roosters could say the same but it has been done all week
There are more important things to cover today for those people that get up to read a paper on Anzac Day than a footy game

BBTB

Juniors
Yes.Not only print media but Foxtel and Free to Air as well. This has been happening for the last few years.They will not travel down the coast to do their work. Too expensive or too far. Also the St George Leader as well as The Mercury are light on as well.I did notice that Win TV are pulling their weight and promoting.Dragons need to pull their finger out and get a move on.
What should they report, the worst defence in the NRL or the the sluggish block plays in attack.......

Willow

Assistant Moderator